Help...I Need to Find a Belt To Match my New BCBG Shoes

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello everyone...

I just purchased these new shoes from Lord & Taylor and I would like to find a brown belt that would match them. I want a wide belt. I have a hard time finding belts in brown for some reason so any suggestions or links would be appreciated. TIA

:flowers:

Attached Files:

2. Omg I love these shoes, I'm waiting to get the snakeskin ones! But I wasn't really sure if you wanted a wide belt like a waist belt or just thick belt. But heres one of a waist wide belt. I will also look for others and let you know.
    http://www.smartbargains.com/go.sb?pagename=prod&fcloc=search&sp=All%2BProducts%252f%252f%252f%252fUserSearch%253dbrown%2Bbelt%252f%252f%252f%252fAttribSelect%253dDepartment%253d'Women's%2BAccessories%2BBargains'%252f%252f%252f%252f&dk=brown%20belt&deptid=11&catid=104&prodid=1111491584&t=Search...prod.4

3. Hi!!! Thanks for helping me. I still have no luck. I would like a waist belt. I am going on vacation to Miami and bought a whole bunch of spring dresses and these shoes go will basically all of them. I need a belt to go with them too. I just rather have it be all leather. I own a shiny patent one almost like this. And one in dark brown. I just have a hard time finding this color or cognac in general. I tried a couple of months a go when I purchased my cognac boots with no luck.

Snake ones??!!! Do you have a pic? I wish they were a lil shorter though. Im 5'5 so it wont be too bad I just don't know how comfy they will be for a day of shopping or whatever.

I love their shoes and have the BCBG snake Zevelina and ADORE them. I just wish I got them in black too. However, I have found that after wearing them for a while they tend to hurt. Especially where the peep toe opening is.

4. #4 Feb 3, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2009
  5. ^^Thanks. I just got them today, and boy are they gorgeous. They are true to sizes too. I was afraid at first b/c the arch is so high I thought with my foot being pushed forward the toes would be brought out too far. However, not an issue at all. I am excited and can not wait to get my dresses to see if they all go well. I ordered them online from Victoria's Secret. I am taking a HUGE chance b/c most of the time their clothes quality is terrible. I told myself I would never order from them again but they look so good on the models....lol. Hopefully, it all works out. I am going to try the mall tomorrow. I really want an exact match and for most of the dresses a belt is vital. Thanks again for your help it is really appreciated. :flowers:

6. Thanks for the tips and I hope you find your belts! Also have fun on your vacation I'm sure your going to have a wonderful time!