HELP! I need suggestions for my naked zipper!

What are your thoughts on the NAKED zipper pull?

• It looks fine naked; with nothing on it

• The crossword keycharm looks fine

• The crossword keycharm looks lame

• You really need to find something to put on the zipper pull!

Results are only viewable after voting.

GUNG

Aug 25, 2007
I'm a clumsy girl who can't take good care of tassels! If you give me a tassel, by the end of the day, it would be coated in ketchup, chewed by a dog, or ran over by a car, or something worse! Thus, knowing how I am, I removed my tassels on my Wine Matinee and now it looks NAKED!

I tried putting on a cute little key chain charm that spells my name out but I don't think it looks that good on my bag. I don't know what else to put there! A charm, a bead, a key chain, something else!? I am hoping to find something of high quality that looks super cute!

Please give me your suggestions for something to put on my zipper pull; pictures would help a lot too!

Thank you in advance! If you have time to take my poll, please do so.:yes::heart:

CIMG6494.jpg

CIMG6493.jpg

CIMG6492.jpg

OMG I love those charms on the bag. What a great idea. Gung I think you have just solved your problem. I believe you could buy charms at Nordstrom.com or revolveclothing.com too

Yeah, I really love their charms too! The detail is amazing! Basically any store that carries the brand Juicy Couture should have these in stock!
Nordstrom, Bloomies, Saks, ShirleyandCompany (Might have a code in the deals/steals section but selection is very limited.) just to name a few.