HELP! I need suggestions for my naked zipper!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

What are your thoughts on the NAKED zipper pull?

1. It looks fine naked; with nothing on it

2. The crossword keycharm looks fine

3. The crossword keycharm looks lame

4. You really need to find something to put on the zipper pull!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I'm a clumsy girl who can't take good care of tassels! If you give me a tassel, by the end of the day, it would be coated in ketchup, chewed by a dog, or ran over by a car, or something worse! Thus, knowing how I am, I removed my tassels on my Wine Matinee and now it looks NAKED!

I tried putting on a cute little key chain charm that spells my name out but I don't think it looks that good on my bag. I don't know what else to put there! A charm, a bead, a key chain, something else!? I am hoping to find something of high quality that looks super cute!

Please give me your suggestions for something to put on my zipper pull; pictures would help a lot too!

Thank you in advance! If you have time to take my poll, please do so.:yes::heart:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. I would take off the keychain, I think it looks fine without.

3. I don't think the keychain goes with it... but I feel like it does need *something* on it. Can you maybe just find a small gold pulltab of some sort?

4. ^What kind of pull tab do you mean exactly?

5. I agree with Daph, I feel that the bag looks imcomplete without the tassel but I don't think that the crossword is the answer. I remember looking at this thread with juicy charms on bbags and they were really cute, maybe you could give that a try? Here's a few links to the threads:

New Addiction - Juicy Couture Charms
    Bbags and Juicy charms club!

I hope that helps GUNG!

6. ooh! Thanks! Where can I buy Juicy Charms (except Ebay!)

7. OMG I love those charms on the bag. What a great idea. Gung I think you have just solved your problem. I believe you could buy charms at Nordstrom.com or revolveclothing.com too

8. Wow these are intricately made!

[​IMG]

9. Yeah, I really love their charms too! The detail is amazing! Basically any store that carries the brand Juicy Couture should have these in stock!
    Nordstrom, Bloomies, Saks, ShirleyandCompany (Might have a code in the deals/steals section but selection is very limited.) just to name a few.

10. I think it needs something, too. Maybe a Juicy charm or one of those minimoon charms that have been posted on here before:

[​IMG]