Help! I need pictures of an epi bucket

tangle

Bolidette
O.G.
May 25, 2006

Hi everyone,
Thanks for your help with the bucket questions before--I have my first bag narrowed down to one of three, and totally can't make up my mind! I tried them all on at the boutique a few days ago, but that didn't help me decide. I tried:

Vavin GM
Marais
epi bucket in RED

Loved them all in different ways, but can only take home one :cry:

Does anyone have a picture of themselves with the epi bucket? I've been searching and searching the site but can't find any and I think more pictures might help.

Thanks!

I copyed these pictures from RAKUTEN.co.jp
img1046930801.jpeg

img1046930800.jpeg

img1046930804.jpeg

img1046930803.jpeg

http://www.rakuten.co.jp/beltempo/430749/431572/431602/507097/

tangle said:

Hi everyone,
Thanks for your help with the bucket questions before--I have my first bag narrowed down to one of three, and totally can't make up my mind! I tried them all on at the boutique a few days ago, but that didn't help me decide. I tried:

Vavin GM
Marais
epi bucket in RED

Does anyone have a picture of themselves with the epi bucket? I've been searching and searching the site but can't find any and I think more pictures might help.

Thanks!

here is a pic, ignore the room, my boyfriend is messy

Attachments

• HPIM0327resized.JPG
    HPIM0327resized.JPG
    200.9 KB · Views: 67
tangle said:

Hi everyone,

Vavin GM
Marais
epi bucket in RED

Thanks!

Oops...didn't read the entire thread. you wanted pics of the epi bucket sorry about that :shame:

Thanks red_1980--it was nice to see your Marais picture, too, because I think both bags are similar in size. Also, if the mandarin doesn't seem to complement my wardrobe once it arrives, i will exchange it for the Marais.

I'll definitely post pictures when I get it!