Help! I need Koobas Anonymous!

Youngster - 6 of the 9 are Siberian Huskies!
Off to try devin on shortly, as soon as I make up my mind about bidding on that brown sienna!
Sorry to steal your thread ladies - we'll get back to bags now!

LSR, do you realize what you just did? You just wrote the Kooba Doctrine!!! You are our very own James Monroe... you put into words what we have all been thinking. LOL

Just think of how fun & fabulous our weekly 12-step meetings would be!

*stand up, hand over heart*

"I, too, am a Kooba addict and proud of it. I admit to purchasing 10 (yes ten) Kooba bags in the last four months since joining the Forum."

*looks out into the audience*

"You all are enablers to my problem...err....hobby. Some people collect stamps, some do needlepoint, I do bags.

It can be a lonely hobby, hours scouring deals on the internet, strained eyes looking at teeny weeny photos, cramped back muscles from reading all the new Ebay auctions, hoping, wishing.

Yet when I come here my Kooba friends understand, they commiserate, they share their defeats, they celebrate the triumphs.

And when we stray to another love, be it Gustto, Boktier or the like, they understand, look the other way and grin, knowing we will return to the fold.

And we do."

We are Kooba Queens, We are Kooba sisters

We are Kooba Proud!

So in short, mini (alittle play on words there *s), stand up tall and show that new Paige to the world!

OMG. Can we please post this somewhere? I need to print this out on like old-fashioned paper with scroll script and keep it with me at all times......:heart:

Hiya KoobaLover!!!!!:graucho::graucho:

Hey girl! Long time no talk! LOL...

Speaking of bag addiction... yesterday jchiara and I were discussing personalized liscense plates. Now I need to ask the wise women of the Kooba Forum, what does a handbag hoarder put on her personalized liscense plate?

I think mine would be BAGHOG. Hahaha...

EDIT: My apologies to the OP, that was slightly off-topic ;)

APPLAUSE APPLAUSE APPLAUSE
:dothewave::dothewave::dothewave::dothewave:
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: Whistles and Cheers!!!

Here here Lexie, perfect response.

Oh Ladysalesrep, what a fabulous speech, I feel like I have just listened to the national anthem, the Kooba anthem! I feel invigorated. I know the Paige will be a worthy addition to my Jessie. Now I'll be keeping an eye on Jillians and Siennas! once I have those I think I'm all set... I suppose until a new collection comes out!

Yep, I'm a cat lover, but I'm sad to say the avatar is not my cat. I'd like to use a pic of one of mine, but I'm not really sure how to crop the photo properly and resize it (a bit too technical for me). I have 5 cats - 2 British Shorthairs (one solid Blue and one which is Blue, Tortoiseshell and White). The other three were dumped cats so I took them in on a foster basis - 3 gorgeous Himalayans (2 blue points and 1 seal point) - that was three or four years ago! I adore them all, even though I never intended to be stuck with 5 cats. It is rather too many. I guess it's what life brought me and they are happy and content, which is what they deserve after a rather cruel upbringing.

Yes, Mini, you'll be all set . . . until the fall collection arrives. Just like the rest of us. (I check every day to see if Lexie has put up the info on the fall collection from lninos yet!) Which is why we all belong in KA!

BTW, that's so cool that you have all those cats. Ours is from a shelter as well. It's a great thing to give a good home to an animal who was treated so poorly to start with. I think on some level they understand that and are grateful.

'Baghog' on your license plate? *tsk tsk*

For your license plate, perhaps you might like these better:

Bags4Me

BaggieGal (for the girls over 40)

HonkifUluvBags

BuyEmAll!

BagFetish

and my favorite:

FollowThisBag

minimouse!!! :smile: How bad am i , i didnt even SEE this thread until just now!!!! :smile: haha

im soosso excited for you to have the paige, i swear if i hadnt had PREVIOUS back problems (i swear not bag related haha) then i would have totally kept her

shes so smooth, and the color YUUUMMM!!!! but i have a closet full of big bags, like not one small bag and i had to change that, so i part with her and welcome in a Brooklyn and Alex (who are on thee way to me)

But i am so happy the paige is going to a TPF family member!!! :smile:

She will be waiting for you in seattle when u get there!

'Baghog' on your license plate? *tsk tsk*

For your license plate, perhaps you might like these better:

Bags4Me

BaggieGal (for the girls over 40)

HonkifUluvBags

BuyEmAll!

BagFetish

and my favorite:

FollowThisBag

Wonderful! In California though, there's a max of 7 letters....6 on several of the "save the ocean" plates, etc., but I'm thinking that I like "purse" better than "bag"! :graucho:
But anyway, back on topic.....:back2topic: I fell in love with Koobas "Slate" color the other day when I looking around NM's...does anyone have ANY style in Slate? What a beauty-full color!!!!!:yes:

Bessie, can you believe it.... before I bought your Paige, I sent a pic of it to my husband at work (via e-mail) asking him what he thought of the style (hoping he'd say buy it). He never replied. I then decided (on my own) to buy your Paige. Then, this evening, at dinner, he told me that he really liked the picture of the Paige I sent him and if I want it then I should buy it and it could be my birthday present in September. I didn't tell him I already bought it :roflmfao: Some things we need to keep quiet about!

Nice bit of plotting there, Mini, some things are best kept secret:graucho: (as long as it all turns out well..)

I'm a cat lover as well, we lost our cranky, old boy before Christmas and I'm not sure I can talk DH into another furry friend (he doesn't share my passion for keeping animals, one of the few disagreements between us...)

The old boy now sits in a beautiful rosewood box in the study, with his name engraved, made me feel much better getting him back home like that, now I can take him with me whenever we move (sorry if somebody finds this morbid..) Will do the same when my gorgeous Golden goes (don't want to think about that, though..)

Sorry Mods and OP, will go back to talking Koobas....

Maggie, I'm so sorry to hear you lost your furry purry before Christmas, it must have been very upsetting. However, it must be comforting to have his ashes as I'm sure you feel he's still with you, so to speak. I know how much our pets are like our children. My biggest problem is one of my cats loves to jump inside my bags and sit there, hence big bags are a bit of a hazard!

Okay, back to Koobas...