Help! I Need Dior Product Reccomendations!

socaltrojan

Cupcake Lover <3
O.G.
Aug 12, 2006
I am going to a Dior class Monday and am planning on buying some makeup.

I am not sure what to get from my counter, since most of the stuff I buy is only at Sephora.

I would love to pick up some more limited edition palettes and kits but those are not carried at my counter.

What 3-4 products from Dior would you recommend I purchase from the counter?

They make great lip glosses. They also have some really nice eye shadow colors (especially the 5 color ones). If your counter has the Impression Cuir Leather Couture eyeshadow, that's a gorgeous too. If all else fails, get a lipstick! :smile:

Last edited:
ooooh sounds like fun socal! i say go for the diorshow iconic mascara! i also like their diorskin airflash spray foundation ($60), skinflash radiance booster pen ($33), diorkiss plumping gloss ($19.50), and creme de gloss ($25.50).

i actually really like the dior diorkiss plumping glosses a lot, plus they're quite affordable for dior

_5619610.jpg

I haven't used alot of Dior makeup, but have used the Diorshow mascara (I like MAC and Chanel mascaras's better), but I love their lipglosses especially the ones in the little pots/jars.

I just bought a Pro Cheeks blush and it comes in a pretty glass pot, it is kinda like a gel~creme and it goes on really nice and stays on all day. But they only had a few colors at my counter. Also like the airflash pen and their addict glosses. Oh and they also have creme eyeshadows that you can use as an eyeshadow base or on their own. They are waterproof and make whatever eyeshadow you put over it waterproof.