HELP--I need an honest, unbiased opinion!

christylou

O.G.
Dec 28, 2007
Okay, as some of you know, I recently purchased the fashion patent (aka oil slick) Sabrina. The bag is so cool looking, but I'm not at all used to this size of a bag. Yes, I'm a plus sized gal, but I've always had smaller bags. The small Sabrina is a perfect size for me, although I'm sure it looks too small for my body, but oh well.

I've asked hubby his thoughts and he likes it and thinks I should keep it. Honestly, what do you all think? Say all of the good and the bad, it won't hurt my feelings at all. I want and need honest opinions and know you will give them to me. (I just don't want to hear about the messy bathroom)

DSC01236.jpg

DSC01238.jpg

I personally think that the bag looks great on you but, for 1k, if I wasn't absolutely in love and had doubts, I would not keep it. Like you said in your other post you could get two other bags that you were wanting, which are very cute BTW. Definately think about it for a few days and keep trying it on and see what you think...you'll know if that's the bag for you!

I DEF don't think it's too big for you. I think the bag suits you very well on your shoulder too... and wow.. that color is beautiful! I can't tell if I like it as a satchel because your sleeves are hiding part of the bag. :smile:

I honestly think that bag looks great on you! If it doesn't feel right to you, I would return it personally, because comfort is important to me. But from just a looks point of view, it looks fabulous on you!

I'm a plus sized gal also and I just can't do a big bag. I just don't NEED enough things to justify carrying a big bag.

I think the sabrina you have is very pretty, not my style, but it's a bag I admire but wouldn't carry KWIM?

I think it looks good on you but it is BIG IMO. If I were in your shoes, I'd pick a smaller bag just because I'm a small bag gal.

i think it looks better as a hand bag.. i just had a baby and am plus sized also, and i wouldnt carry a shoulder bag.. idk why really, but as a hand bag, i think it looks just fine

Honestly, I think it looks absolutely perfect on you especially on your shoulder. As others have suggested, if you're not in love with it, return it. No bag that you're not in love with is worth that much no matter how much other people like it. If you're just looking for a little reassurance, then absolutely I think you look fabulous :tup:

Honestly I think the bag looks very nice on you. HONESTLY, I love the way you carry it on your shoulder! It looks very natural. But, it also looks nice as a handbag. I think you should definitely keep it!!!!

I think it looks great on you.!!! Are you able to go get a PCE adjustment for it? If you aren't feeling it , return it, but I would really think about it first because I doubt you'd find it again if you want it back.:nogood:
I personally like the size of the bag and "oil slick" look!:tup:

The bag does look great but... if you want a smaller sabrina then you should get it! Follow ur heart! I believe the smaller sabrina will look great on you. Rememeber you wear the bag the bag doesnt wear you :smile:

I think the size and shape suit you. That being said, I do not love this bag. I have never been able to get excited about this bag. I don't like the oil slick look.