Help, I need a stylist!

sunspark

O.G.
Nov 6, 2005
I want to buy a Day with GH for Fall/Winter. I keep waffling about the color though. I just bought a new leather jacket medium brown teak, and Frye boots in a darker brown. No red tones.

So what color bag should I buy? I wear a lot of denim, brown, burgundy, khaki, thru the cooler months.

Will a brown be overkill? And which brown? What about black? I love the idea of a black Day with GSH. All summer I've been dreaming of Jaune though. I'm not afraid of color, I've been carying my amythest formonths now.

I'm spinning in circles!

Day has to have GH, not RH.

A deep brown with GGH would be perfect for Fall/Winter - plus I think that's one of the prettiest combos around...and it would go nicely with your boots (I don't think that's too much brown). It might be too much brown leather with the jacket, though....how about a red bag - the new Pourpre with GSH or something older like Black Cherry with GGH or Ruby with GSH?

I would do the black GH Day. Your wardrobe would be fine with a deep brown as well. Or as Vink suggested, a deep green would be stunning.

I have the same colors in my closet, and I have a dark brown Work, but would use a Day more.

Black is always ur best bet. Seems like ur wardrobe has lots of brown shades. Since brown is one of the neutral colors, any color would go, especially on the darker shade. However, I personally would prefer green, olive, saddle brown, red wine, or even orange. Of course, it could be neutral on neutral as well, such as brown, black, white, gray, navy. Whatever you do, make sure look in the mirror first. Im sure you will have fun with dressing up. Good luck and dont forget to post up your purchase. I cant wait.

i would say black. it's a great neutral and goes well with every colour. too many brown shades would look too troubled imo. better break it up with a black... i also wouldn't go for colour... too much confusion, could look gipsylike... but that's my opinion. and i guess you won't weat the brown jacket and boots every day, so the other suggestions are an option too :smile:. then i would go for pourpre or raisin...

I agree with MichK I think you need a red day with GGH! Since you're not afraid of color I suggest a Ruby or Tomato GGH will be a great complement to brown, burgundy, khaki, and of course denim :smile:

a cafè/vert foncè with ggh would perfect in my opinion(if you could find it !)

or noix with ggh...or if you want to add more colour RAISIN WITH GGH WOULD BE PEFECT!!:graucho:i don't like black with brown

a cafè/vert foncè with ggh would perfect in my opinion(if you could find it !)

or noix with ggh...or if you want to add more colour RAISIN WITH GGH WOULD BE PEFECT!!:graucho:i don't like black with brown

^ I second that.
A nice brown with GGH would be very nice...and of course a burgundy bag (like black cherry) with GGH.
Have fun deciding:smile:

Sanguine SGH
Red with brown undertones that goes with EVERYTHING trust me ;)

Galet GGH/SGH
Taupish grey would go with your clothes IMO.

Raisin SGH
Might not go with EVERYTHING, but is gorgeous enough for you to have one:biggrin:

Noix GGH
Noix is not completely brown brown and with GGH it is awesome!!:yahoo: