Help!! I need a small clutch for an evening out, possibly MC???

nickkyvintage

Bag Pervert!
O.G.
Feb 25, 2006
help help help!!

a friend has invited me to be his +1 at a works event in 4 weeks time. I allready know what im going to be wearing (green top with black trousers and little brown wedge heels)

however, im stuck for what to take as a clutch bag, and i figured its time for somthing new anyway (only got my damier musette salsa last week) hehe :yes:

right as im wearing light brown shoes i thought maybe mono was better, so prehaps my Hudson?? but no its too huge!!!

I need something small but can fit my wallet, phone & keys. I considerd the Wapity but its too small.

Maybe the MC Shirley, but is it too many colours going on with the green and all the colours of the MC?? But i dont think they do it in Mono *darn* so we're talking small but perfectly formed (kinnda like myself) lol!

oh so confusing!!! any advice would be so gratefully appreciated!! HUGE thanks in advance girls :yes:

i think the mc shirley would be SOOOOOOO fab with your outfit. i love love love that bag. i think the green top will pull and accent off the colors of the MC. i don't think the brown shoes will distract from it at all. go for it!! :nuts:

Not busy at all! Go for the MC Shirley great small clutch... Unless you want something a little less shocking. What about the Beverly clutch or the Epi Montaigne one?

Another vote for the Shirley! It's too darling :love: If you want something mono, the Lagoon Clutch is cute too. It's a little bit smaller than the Shirley though!

p11079770_ph_hero.jpg

I had a Shirley and i doesn't like this bag! I weared it only twice, then i have sold it on ebay! The Shirley is not easy to open: first the bottom, after the zip. Thats drives me crazy!:nuts: My vote is not for the Shirley!:nogood:

I like the shirley and would definitely support you in carrying it because I think the colours would be set off perfectly by the green in your top. Just to be the devil's advocate tho, may i suggest the pochette marelle? It's mono too, very elegant but actually quite dificult to open with the two buckles. I love it tho, it's oh so pretty!