Help! I need a new handbag for a wedding + my own wedding.

winona77

Mar 5, 2006
So after 8 years and 2 children we are eloping.

I'm wearing this Phillip Lim dress.
jclstyleinc_1941_34277547

But I need to pick up a new bag! Can you suggest one for the dress??

rosette1.jpg

I'm also going to wear this to a friends wedding in Los Angeles in May. So I definetely need a hot bag ;)

I've thought of vintage Chanel flaps, a metallic mini MJ stam, a Leiber, a mini black McQueen novak... HELP!!!!

I'm pretty casual/vintagy, and I think I'm either wearing my black patent Louboutin simples OR I'm getting Miu Miu metallic or white flats.

OMG, I love the dress! You should scope out Chanel because the flowers remind me of the flowers they are putting on rings, sunglasses etc right now. Maybe you will find a cool evening bag.

Congrats!!!

That dress is gorgeous! You're going to look fabulous! I'd go for something metallic for both shoes and bag cause I think black would be too harsh. Congratulations!

I love the dress! You have excellent taste :smile:
I think these clutches look cute, but do you need a bigger bag?

index.jpg
Emilio Pucci
index.jpg
Roberto Cavalli (I love this bag :heart:)
index.jpg
Miu Miu
index.jpg
Celine (This is a bit bigger)

You can find ^^^ at net-a-porter.com

Lovely dress and congratulations! If I were you I would match this dress with coloured shoes and clutch at your friend's wedding. I wouldn't match it with black shoes.

I think I want colored shoes and clutch at my friends wedding too!
My husband is wearing this Paul Smith combo...
march-pailsmith.jpg

So I was kind of thinking I should add some purple? Or pink??

Ruusu- that Cavalli would work well... I checked out the Miu Miu last night, but for $500+ CAN I could not do it. Too tiny, not that great in person.