Help, I need a # for this

farmerswife

Miss you boy!
Jun 6, 2007
I am looking for the flower charm that is primary colors with a yellow petal and a red petal. I have looked on ebay and thought I found it http://cgi.ebay.com/Authantic-Coach-Signature-C-Flower-Charm-94051_W0QQitemZ180232584644QQihZ008QQcategoryZ45237QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
then when trying to decide I realized the top picture doesn't match the others. I emailed the seller and she said, "The top picture is from the Coach Site and the other pictures are of the actual flower up for auction.", she went on to say "None of the flowers are exactly alike." Well, I have looked at several and there is a pattern to them, some are lighter (almost pastel colors), some are richer colors (like primary), then you have those that are either denim or reds and pinks.

Does anyone have any more information that may help me find this charm? I'm afraid if I call JAX or Outlets I am not giving them the correct # to look this charm up for me. TIA

The one with the Nickel is the one I am looking for. The only one I see on the website is the one that came out in Feb. around V-day, pinks and reds. I totally missed the other colorful ones.

gotcha'. ;) okay.. it's called the signature flower charm and the item #92137 It retailed for $30. Be careful when you call the outlets though because I know they usually only have the brass one. HTH! :tup:

That ons coming up as a "C" Charm on the drilldown

Okay, this is weird... I just got all that info out of the Coach Catalog I have.. then I went and doublechecked and sure enough they have the C charm and this charm on the same bag, info for both and the SAME STYLE # listed for both charms.. duh! :rolleyes: Sorry about that.. not sure why but it must be a misprint.

I am looking for the flower charm that is primary colors with a yellow petal and a red petal. I have looked on ebay and thought I found it http://cgi.ebay.com/Authantic-Coach-Signature-C-Flower-Charm-94051_W0QQitemZ180232584644QQihZ008QQcategoryZ45237QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
then when trying to decide I realized the top picture doesn't match the others. I emailed the seller and she said, "The top picture is from the Coach Site and the other pictures are of the actual flower up for auction.", she went on to say "None of the flowers are exactly alike." Well, I have looked at several and there is a pattern to them, some are lighter (almost pastel colors), some are richer colors (like primary), then you have those that are either denim or reds and pinks.

Does anyone have any more information that may help me find this charm? I'm afraid if I call JAX or Outlets I am not giving them the correct # to look this charm up for me. TIA

I found the one that you are looking for on the Japan site. It looks like the number is 94051. However, when I go to the US Coach they don't recognize the style number there. I will put a link to the japan site where I found it. Also it looks like it comes in 2 colors on that site. Maybe you can call Jax and see if there is any avail in the US

http://japan.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=9144&category_id=666

I hope that is the right one.:tup:

Mine looks just like this,

see attached,

Is it possible the first pic is just coaches pic, kind of like LV puts up a mc speedy with a red lv ?

Attachments

• 121258.jpg
    121258.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 24
I found the one that you are looking for on the Japan site. It looks like the number is 94051. However, when I go to the US Coach they don't recognize the style number there. I will put a link to the japan site where I found it. Also it looks like it comes in 2 colors on that site. Maybe you can call Jax and see if there is any avail in the US

http://japan.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=9144&category_id=666

I hope that is the right one.:tup:

Perfect, wow thanks so much. I called JAX and she "says" it is the one with the darker colors, I will have it in 3-4 business days. I will let you know when it arrives. Thanks again!!!!!:yahoo:

Why can't COACH make our life easier and have the same things as the Japan website??? LOL

That would be just too easy! I agree it's crazy to make things so different. I spend time occasionaly drooling over bags not available here that are available on the Japan Site. Thanks so much for your help with this....everyone here is sooooo wonderful. We all share a passion for the same thing. Thanks..:heart: