Help!! I m so sad!!

Hi hi gals, thanks for all your advices.. Can't do without you all ! :hugs:

Yes jmen, u're sharp! haha. I took the first pic in the night after a day's out with the flap. I applied the leather condition immediately after getting advices from fellow podders here, and left it overnight and took pics in the morning . That explains the day and night difference :P

And yup yup this is a vintage Mini flap! Is the Vintage lamb more "fragile" than the newer ones??

Last edited:
^
Vintage leather is supposed to be better than the newer ones but we have to bear in mind that all old leather does disintegrate eventually.
Also, the risk of buying vintage is you never know how the bag was stored or used by the previous owner/s. They may have gone thru torrential rain or extreme humidity, etc but still held up well enough to be sold to someone else.
Some of my old leather boots and bags stored in the closet that are not aired for a long period of time or used on a rotation basis, do start flaking and disintegrating.
Sorry to see your beautiful bag giving you problems, hopefully Chanel or bag spa will be able to bring back its glory and preserve it well!