Help!! I m so sad!!

kuromi

O.G.
Jun 11, 2007
My poor lambskin mini flap was rubbed against my jeans today , and look what happened to her ! :cry::crybaby:

Is there anything i can do to it ??? Will the leather wear off easier now that it has become like that??

Last edited:
oh noooo! :oh: think it's best you send it to chanel and see if they can do anything to it. if not, maybe can send to a professional bag cleaner see if they can help with the damage? do hope it can be repaired.

this ever happened to my friend too and i think she send it to a bag cleaner to 'mend' it. if you are located in sg, you can try colorwash. states i am not too sure but i would think chanel would be able to do something?

OMG I am so sorry to hear that! Unfortunately I don't own any lambskin so I can't really advise. I would suggest bringing her back to Chanel and see what they can do about it/suggest? *hugs*

I have Chanel lambskin from decades ago and it doesn't rub off! Is that a stain or did the leather actually rub away? Does it feel rough to the touch?

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that! I'm suprised too that it all happened in just one day.
I have no idea what to do but I'd take it to Chanel to see what they can do :flowers::hugs:.

I have Chanel lambskin from decades ago and it doesn't rub off! Is that a stain or did the leather actually rub away? Does it feel rough to the touch?

I have a vintage black lambskin mini flap and it was fine when I wore my denim skirt which is very stiff and rough.

Sorry to hear about the rubbing. It looks like leather conditioner might help or how about the lmb shine restore? I use it on my bbags' scuffed corners (basically the leather/color wore off when rubbed against thing) and it is just great! Email b and ask her if you could use it on Chanel lambskin. It really doesn't look that bad. Definitely fixable.

Sorry that this happened, that's really disappointing if it rubs off in one day. Looks like the leather chipped off. I've been using my lambskin as casual but never had a problem like this. Try sending it back at Chanel for repair.