Help, I m @ FSH......no birkin in sight :(

hermes-sapphire, I have been waiting to hear about your trip. An evelyne & scarves at Parisian prices is a success story:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: & going to your store to order exactly what you want, oh my etoupe with rose shocking/fuchsia lining, is wonderful news!!!!! Looking forward to your reveal.

Sorry about the delay...I had to go on a business trip a couple of days after Paris. Anyhow, I am back in Toronto now...and...no I didn't get the birkin at FSH. But did ended up getting some scarves and an evelyne GM on my last day at paris. Sales lady was very helpful in locating other bags in other french cities for me, but..."do not take orders" she said. so...that's my semi-disappointing 2009 FSH experience.

On a brighter note, I finally got to try a TGM Massai raisin...I never imagine it to be that "huge" but man oh man it's big...that's why I ended up getting the evelyne GM. Anyhow, thank you for all of your well wishes...

And regarding the birkin...i have not given up, i plan to go to my local H-store next week to order an etoupe B but with a rose shocking/fushia lining.

Again, thank you for all your well wishes! :love:

Congrats on the Evelyne and scarves! Can't wait to see it! I have to say it's weird that they told you that they do not take orders as I was just there three weeks ago and they told me that they can take a SO if I wanted something specific! I hope you do get to order your Etoupe B with Fushia lining! Sounds fabulous!!!:woohoo: