Mansur Gavriel Help! I lost the string to my bucket bag!

eckw

Feb 28, 2015
I am completely devastated. I went out with my Blu tumbled leather mini bucket tonight and halfway through the evening, I found that the string had somehow completely detached from my bag! I retraced my steps trying to find it but no luck.

Has this happened to anyone else? What are the chances I can get a replacement string from MG??

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    106.2 KB · Views: 1,058
Thanks jetsetgo, I was so upset!! (I think it won't happen with the veg-tanned or calf leathers because they are stiffer. The tumbled leather is really soft and I don't tie the knot tight so I think maybe the straps were undone and it caught on something and just wrenched out when I was running to catch the train!)

Sassy, you are right. I got an email from them and they offered a replacement - US$30 for domestic and $45 for international. I'm just so grateful I can replace it!

Thanks jetsetgo, I was so upset!! (I think it won't happen with the veg-tanned or calf leathers because they are stiffer. The tumbled leather is really soft and I don't tie the knot tight so I think maybe the straps were undone and it caught on something and just wrenched out when I was running to catch the train!)

Sassy, you are right. I got an email from them and they offered a replacement - US$30 for domestic and $45 for international. I'm just so grateful I can replace it!

glad to know you can get a replacement!

Thanks rdgldy! You won't believe how relieved I am! (For a while, I thought I might have to get a Blu tumbled leather backpack and then share the drawstring!)