HELP! I just won a chanel on ebay, and...

she said she doesn't know what's wrong either, but her feedback is pretty good.

She can call paypal to find out.

Sounds fishy.

I bought a pair of Nando Muzi strappy shoes from a seller who had almost 2 years worth of good feedback. I still don't know what happened to the seller, but the shoes never shipped and neither did anything else the seller sold since December. Good thing I paid with paypal because I got my money back.

I shop a lot on eBay and had nothing but positive experiences until Christmas shopping season. Nothing really horrible, but if I didn't pay with paypal I would have had absolutely no recourse for the 5 orders that went bad.

I assume you already dealt with this but if not, tell her to bill you through Bidpay. Then you can still get credit card protection. Otherwise, dump the deal! Good luck!

Yep Bidpay said adios suddenly in December. Google checkout is not a recommended payment service by eBay.

Since the seller advertised Paypal as a method of payment and now seller won't accept it, the buyer has the option to cancel the contract in its entirety and not go thru with the transaction.

No I would not pay by money order. Please insist on paying by paypal. Remember the protection you will get is not only against fake but many other factors. It makes your payment traceable through ebay too and for an expensive bag I would recommend only this as a payment method. Good luck