Help! I just got a Legacy Shoulder in Whiskey, do you like it?

I just won a Legacy Shoulder bag in Whiskey, do you guys like it? I haven't paid for it yet, do you think I did okay with this one.

eBay: Coach Whiskey Legacy Bag 10328-Guaranteed Authentic (item 260128307181 end time Jun-20-07 21:00:00 PDT)

Do you think I got a good deal?:confused1:
yes you got a good deal :yes:

but please dont bid on things and ask questions later, it really sucks for the authentic seller if buyers get buyers remorse.

pay away, it's awesome! I saw a NWT one sell for over $500 the other day, I think you got an awesome deal!

I usually do ask ahead of time, I saw this one at the last minute and was pretty confident it was okay. I was just trying to get some opinions and reassurance before I paid for it! How exciting, I know they usually sell for alot more! I wouldn't even think about backing out, unless everyone agreed that it was counterfeit, and I didn't think that would happen.

I usually do ask ahead of time, I saw this one at the last minute and was pretty confident it was okay. I was just trying to get some opinions and reassurance before I paid for it! How exciting, I know they usually sell for alot more!
I hear ya

definitely pay for it, get that baby shipped
you really did get a great deal!!!!

Great deal! Right now I'm the high bidder on a Whiskey Ali and I hopehopehope I get a good deal on it, I've been DYING for one, it looks nice and worn in too which I LOVE. Gratz on your purchase!