Help! I just can't find the right bag...

Puggles

Never too much!
Dec 27, 2008
Ok, I'll admit it- I can be picky. I need a shoulder bag that can hold lots (I carry my ipad with me everywhere);look good in the boardroom or at the mall The Neverful straps are too thin, the Totally looks too much like a diaper bag, the Galiera looks too young on me. Plus the above three feel more casual vs. work. Any ideas? I'm willing to go new or previously loved if it's in good shape.

I have had the Saleya MM or GM on my mind for awhile... it might be just the thing. The ebene is gorgeous. I also like the Rivingtons. Good luck deciding!

Estrela and retiro are both nice boardroom bags.....to me application and bag orientation is designed more first for business use than handbag...there are some great modeling pics of both that I have seen here and there...and both comes with a long strap!

Estrela and retiro are both nice boardroom bags.....to me application and bag orientation is designed more first for business use than handbag...there are some great modeling pics of both that I have seen here and there...and both comes with a long strap!

Yes, the estrela looks perfect~ A briefcase with a long strap. Go for it~!