Help! I just bought the new neverfull MM LV

leoparda

kisses
Dec 13, 2012
I just bought the new neverfull MM I was so exited in the store.. anyways when I got home I noticed that the LV's were not upside down on the one side of the bag.. (both sides are LV upward not downward) ps.. prob I don't make sence... anyways I thought that they were suppose too be one side downward if not the bag is fake?!?! Help I'm new to this..

It's not weird at all. Neverfulls don't need to have the LVs upside down as they're not made from one piece of canvas (like speedes for example).
My one hasn't :smile:
Hope it helps xxx

Wow I know where I read it in ehow.com if the LV's are not upside down when you turn the bag around it's fake okay I'm freaking out!!! Did I just go to a store and spent 1300 for a fake!

Definitely not- this rule only applies to certain styles. Don't worry :smile:
If it makes you feel any better just post the bag in authenticate this LV thread- the amazing ladies there might be able to put your mind at ease :smile:

They're only upside down if they use one piece of canvas to make the bag...like the Speedy. :smile: A lot of people hear this piece of info and apply it to other bags...my friend did and thought she bought a fake too.

This only applies when the bag is one piece of canvas I.e when there are no breaks, such as the speedy. The neverfull has a base, hence it isn't just one piece folded around. It's perfectly normal. Don't believe everything you read ;) I figure it's always best to find out for yourself or ask the lovely people here. Most online guides are far from accurate unfortunately