Help! I have until 12:30pm TODAY........

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which cut?

1. #1 (My favorite...)

2. #2 (The bangs...)

3. #3 (My least favorite...)

4. #4 (Short, but so cute!)

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. ...to choose a haircut!!!
    This is how I had it cut last time(last September!!:shame:smile: I really loved it, but Im thinking I want something different...
    [​IMG]

Im 95%(lol!) sure I dont want to go any shorter. I stopped by the store and grabbed a couple hair mags, here are the cuts I like...

#1(I *think* this is my fav.)

[​IMG]

#2(I really like this one too, but not sure about the bangs)

[​IMG]

#3(this is my least favorite, but I thought Id throw it out there..)

[​IMG]

#4(this one is shorter than I think I want to go, but its really cute imo!)
    [​IMG]

So, what do you think?

I think the main reason I dont want to go short is that Im scared I wont know what to do with my hair. Plus, when I go to sleep, I like to pull my hair back in a loose ponytail, and I wont be able to do that if I went too short.

Help?:wacko:

2. I LOVE number 1, i think that would look great on you

3. I vote #1! :tup:

4. OMG I love #1 and #3, I think you'd look great with #1

5. i voted # 4 i think its perfect for the summer! and if its too short ask them to do a slightly longer version of the cut!

6. 3!

7. I`d go for number one !!!! I love the blonde number 4 too, but I dont think your hair will style this way, its too sleek and shiny, her hair seems much drier and frizzy than yours, so it keeps the "puff" up.

8. I agree. I think #4 would look great, and if not like courtneyh mentioned you can always go a little longer.

9. Oooh..do #1.

10. I love number 4!

11. I like #1 and #3 the best, and I voted for #1.

12. I REALLY love style #4! :tup:

13. I like number 1 that's how I really wanted my hair cut, but it didn't turn out exactly like that...

Plus I am kinda glad, because I have wavy/curly hair and if I don't straighten it, it looks like crap...

Go for number 1! It'll look great!

14. i think 1 and 4 would look great on you :tup:

15. Val, shaving it off would also be an option :idea:

LOL!!
    Sorry I am not more helpful but I can't view the pictures here :s You will be gorgeous no matter what cut you choose!!!!