Help! I have until 12:30pm TODAY........

Which cut?

• #1 (My favorite...)

• #2 (The bangs...)

• #3 (My least favorite...)

• #4 (Short, but so cute!)

Results are only viewable after voting.

QueenOfDa702

Ma to the d@mn D-E-A
O.G.
Jan 27, 2007
...to choose a haircut!!!
This is how I had it cut last time(last September!!:shame:smile: I really loved it, but Im thinking I want something different...
l_7ed21a4ebd33671688b518eed3eff09d.jpg

Im 95%(lol!) sure I dont want to go any shorter. I stopped by the store and grabbed a couple hair mags, here are the cuts I like...

#1(I *think* this is my fav.)

Hair1.jpg

#2(I really like this one too, but not sure about the bangs)

Hair3.jpg

#3(this is my least favorite, but I thought Id throw it out there..)

Hair2.jpg

#4(this one is shorter than I think I want to go, but its really cute imo!)
Hair4.jpg

So, what do you think?

I think the main reason I dont want to go short is that Im scared I wont know what to do with my hair. Plus, when I go to sleep, I like to pull my hair back in a loose ponytail, and I wont be able to do that if I went too short.

Help?:wacko:

I`d go for number one !!!! I love the blonde number 4 too, but I dont think your hair will style this way, its too sleek and shiny, her hair seems much drier and frizzy than yours, so it keeps the "puff" up.

I like number 1 that's how I really wanted my hair cut, but it didn't turn out exactly like that...

Plus I am kinda glad, because I have wavy/curly hair and if I don't straighten it, it looks like crap...

Go for number 1! It'll look great!

Val, shaving it off would also be an option :idea:

LOL!!
Sorry I am not more helpful but I can't view the pictures here :s You will be gorgeous no matter what cut you choose!!!!