HELP!! I have an SA dilemma

kelly32

Working mom of 3
O.G.
Oct 31, 2007
I just typed up a nice long post, and it got deleted!!! ARGH!! Here's the story in short:

My regular SA left the company. I wasn't told until last week, even though I've been calling for her all summer and leaving messages that were answered by other SAs. (I guess I should have known from that!)

My phone calls to my SA were taken down by SA#1, who's been really nice and accomodating with my questions.

I put down my July PO with SA#2, because my regular SA was "unavailable" or not in that day. I must have been calling twice a week for 3 weeks!

A month ago, SA#2 told me that my PO was rejected, but the store was getting another bag in the same color for Fall 2008. Was I interested? HELL YEAH!!

Fast forward last week when SA#3 called me to ask if I was still interested in that Fall bag. I said yes. She then told me that my regular SA had left H for a while now. :wtf:

Fast forward to this past Tuesday, SA#3 called to tell me my bag was IN!! :yahoo: I'm going to pick it up this weekend, but which SA should I ask for? I've never dealt with any of them before IRL. I thought I should go with SA#2 since she put my name down for the bag. But SA#3 made it very clear that she wanted to be the one to give me my bag. Then there's SA#1 who helped me with so much in my regular SA's absence.

Well... who should I ask for?:confused1:

Maybe pick the one you would consider working with in the future. I know who I would pick, the one who offered the PO and then followed up with a great bag. If you don't choose #3, you can find out her schedule for the week, and go in on one of her off days.

whoops, I forgot to mention that it is NOT a birkin or kelly, which is why it seems like the SA's are pitting themselves against each other. (I mentioned that in my original DELETED post!!)

Then you should get #3 since she is the one who actually bothered to call you and follow up. If you go to #1 or #2 they may not have the "right" to sell you the bag. Don't 2nd guess, just do whatever the store tells you. Good luck.

kelly32 - I agree with Lyanna Stark. Since SA #3 actually was the one to call you and offer it to you, I would reward him/her with the sale. Good luck! :heart:

that's the thing -- it was SA#2 who offered it to me and put my name down for the bag. i just thought it was weird that SA#3 called to tell me it was IN.

is it really true what Lyanna Stark said though? that not all SAs can sell bags?

# 3 could have seen the boxes come in and saw you were assigned a store bag, and so she called you . If it is something a SA would benefit from selling, why not call since at present you are not working consistantly with one person. I would buy from the one who did the order work, and then checked the system and found a bag in the same color that was coming in the store and assigned it to you. It seems fair to reward someone for spending that amount of time.

When a store bag is assigned to you, it is your bag. You can choose to refuse it, but it has your name on it.

I totally understand how you feel. I had a similar experience. I went to my store one day, and my regular SA (my SA and I have been loyal to each other for a long time) was going to come in later than my SA's usual hours that day. I was just looking around, but one SA suddenly approached me and took a skirt off a hanger to show it to me. I actually liked it! While I was looking at it, my SA came in.

We started talking, but a SA who showed me a shirt was just standing right next to us literally WHOLE TIME!!! And wherever we (my SA and I) went, that SA (who showed me a skirt) followed us! It was sooooo uncomfortable. I ended up not buying the skirt even though I loved it. If I really really really wanted it, I was going to buy it much later when the other SA forgot about it....

I didn't want to hurt my SA feeling, and I also didn't want the other SA who showed me a skirt feel mistreated. That was one of kind weird experience...:sweatdrop:

Aspenmartial yes I can imagine that would have been uncomfortable :sweatdrop:

I think you should just buy it from SA#3 since she was the one who called you.. in fact they all sound kind and accommodating! hope this is a beginning of a beautiful friendship with that store and their SA's