Help! I have a question about my ebay listing...

Oct 21, 2006
I'm new to the whole ebay thing. I just put up my first listing. My question is, is how do I make it say my state instead of my town and state at the top of my listing? I can't for the life of me find where I'm allowed to switch it to just NJ & delete my town. Please help. :crybaby:

The listings sometimes takes a little longer to show up. Some of my listings for clothes have taken a couple of hours. If it's a designer handbag, it could take up to a day to appear while they *authenticate* your listing. I say *authenticate* coz they do a very lousy of job of it!

If someone has placed a bid on your auction, then you can change anything. If no one has bidded, then you should still be able to modify it? The old listing format was easier to use even though we had to go through 4-5 pages. The new pages are very restrictive and confusing to work out where everything is.

To change the town.........you have to click "revise" on your listing, then click on "pictures and details", scroll down to "item location" click change, and then it will say custom, its there you can write just the state.