Help! I hate my husband's cat!

With all due respect, I can place an emotion to what I feel and I intensely dislike the cat. Would I hurt the cat? Never. Can I joke around and count the days until she dies? Sure - she's a cat and doesn't understand. Who said I am not letting her live her life in peace? She has cat beds in most rooms, fresh food and water throughout the day, a litter box that is cleaned twice daily and my husband who adores her. Excuse me but my heart is not exactly bleeding for this poor animal. There are humans who don't live as well as she does.

I feel for you. First at all, I don't know what I'd do if a cap took a crap in my bed...... second of all, I think you are very kind to that cat. Hang in there.

With all due respect, I can place an emotion to what I feel and I intensely dislike the cat. Would I hurt the cat? Never. Can I joke around and count the days until she dies? Sure - she's a cat and doesn't understand. Who said I am not letting her live her life in peace? She has cat beds in most rooms, fresh food and water throughout the day, a litter box that is cleaned twice daily and my husband who adores her. Excuse me but my heart is not exactly bleeding for this poor animal. There are humans who don't live as well as she does.

I am in a similar situation (live with bf and his beloved cat who I do not get along with), so I understand how you feel.
We have compromised by not allowing her in certain rooms (bedrooms, office) and I do not do anything for her (besides feed her to make her stop meowing some days).
Your only options are to find ways to make it easier to live with the cat or to give her up.
I feel for you!!