Help I don't know why it's so hard!

jackbnip

O.G.
Feb 11, 2008
I want to buy an everyday bag (I have LOTS of bags) but have narrowed it down to a Mono PM Delightful or
Mono MM Totally
please give me your thoughts on these!
Thanks!!!:smile:

TooManyWantMore

LV Content
Dec 11, 2012
I prefer the Delightful but it depends...do you want a tote or hobo and does the zipper matter? They both are super comfortable, beautiful and great everyday bags. Good luck deciding!

SDBagLover

O.G.
Jan 7, 2010
San Diego
This is a hard one. Just Like Too Many Want More said, both are great bags and both are very comfortable. For me it would boil down to whether or not you prefer a hobo/one handle, or a tote/two handles, with a zipper. I've had my Delightful a long time and really like it but I recently got a Totally and haven't put it down since, only because it's easier for me to get in and out of. It's a toss up and you can't go wrong with either choice, IMO. Have fun deciding.

jackbnip

O.G.
Feb 11, 2008
Oh thank you some good points! The Delightful sags so much that it might drive me nuts! lol I have an Artsy and metis so I'm thinking maybe I need a bag with a zipper? For my bags with zippers I have speedys, raspail, and palermo. I have a several of both. UGH

Jsully423

Jan 2, 2013
USA
I vote totally. I do like the slouchy look of the delightful but the zipper and side pockets of the totally win me over! Good luck deciding!

jackbnip

O.G.
Feb 11, 2008
Thanks! I guess I should have said that I fly a lot and this bag was intended to be my flying bag so I'm thinking the zipper is a plus.

Tot81

Apr 12, 2013
East bay Cali
I prefer zippers because I do not like when my purse falls over and all my things fall out, however I do not prefer the look of totally because it reminds me of a diaper bag. I do really like the look of delightful! Another option is the sully it has a similar look to delightful, but has a zipper. I own 1 as well. Can't go wrong with either one, good luck!