Help! I can't stop buying Trasporto!

I can totally relate! I have a Trasporto Campeggio, Ciao, and Denaro and a Corriere on the way and I have been trying to find the right placement for a portatelefono. I keep telling myself I don't need all of these styles in this print, but I travel a lot too and think it's the PERFECT print to go places with. Plus, I like the darker color because it probably won't show small dirt stains as easily. My dh and I are heading for Spain in Novemeber and I plan to use my Corriere and Denaro at the very least for the trip and maybe the Campeggio too. If I didn't already have a Foresta & Paradiso Trenino, I'd be all over one of those too.:graucho:

I can totally relate! I have a Trasporto Campeggio, Ciao, and Denaro and a Corriere on the way and I have been trying to find the right placement for a portatelefono. I keep telling myself I don't need all of these styles in this print, but I travel a lot too and think it's the PERFECT print to go places with. Plus, I like the darker color because it probably won't show small dirt stains as easily. My dh and I are heading for Spain in Novemeber and I plan to use my Corriere and Denaro at the very least for the trip and maybe the Campeggio too. If I didn't already have a Foresta & Paradiso Trenino, I'd be all over one of those too.:graucho:

I can totally relate. Although I know many of you aren't fond of the Famiglia, I find myself loving the color and the print, and have found myself coveting different Famiglia bags.

My first was the gioco. I think I would have been fine if my gioco had a pirate monkey, but none of the ones I went through did. My second is my recent bambinone. I was hoping it would have a pirate monkey to stop my pursuit. Unfortunately, since it was an internet order, and the last one of the bunch at this place, I could not choose to have a pirate monkey. I still love it though.

Yesterday, in what has almost become a ritual for me, I went past Macys and fawned over a Zucca. I almost got it too, but then talked myself out of it. Then I saw a BV, and it had my perfect print placement, the 3 monkeys, but at the bottom of the bag. And it had a member of the moofia, the milk bottle guy. I needed to have him too. I think I'm going to get it. But this would be Famiglia #3 for me.

What would you do?

I don't know why so many folks dislike famiglia, either! I love the chocolate-milk colored background & if you buy anything bigger than a dolce, it's 99% likely you'll get all the characters you love from other prints. Plus, I like that it's a little subdued (compared to other prints) b/c it gives it a combo of being cute & classic looking all at the same time.

Thanks QueenLouis. It is a cute print, but hard to get everything on one bag, unless you get the ciao2, which isn't functional for me.

I saw the transporto, and I'm thinking maybe I should have gotten it as a bambinone instead of as a gioco. Oh well.

So, how's our OP and her transporto obsession? :graucho: That's a cute print, and I hope I get all of the print on my gioco, which comes to me on Monday!

So, how's our OP and her transporto obsession? :graucho: That's a cute print, and I hope I get all of the print on my gioco, which comes to me on Monday!

ummm... I broke down and got a Trasporto Gioco too. :blush:

No more Trasporto for me!!!! I've got a mini-purse (dolce), a medium purse (stellina), a big purse (gioco), a travel bag (cucciolo), a camera case (porta) & a denaro. A Trasporto for every purpose. I can't justify anything else!

^ I can't hear you. :whistle:

*LOL* But seriously. I've got my fill of trasporto. I have one for every possible purpose. Gotta leave some room for a Vacanze or 2, and my dream Inferno Corriere if I ever see it.

I already have 5 pieces - Stellina, Cucciolo, Dolce, Denaro, Portatelfono. And now I'm thinking about a Gioco.

I think I'm going crazy. But I love this print because I love travelling and with everyone transporting, I think they're perfect travel bags. And since I started Toki late, I know that if you wait until they're gone, you pay a premium to get older prints.

So half of me thinks "OK, I've already got too much Trasporto" and the other half of me thinks "Well if you want it, you better get it now before the prices go up"

Arrrgggghhhh:wtf::confused1:

It's ok. hehe. You're not alone. I love transporto too. It's really cute and matches a lot of my clothes. I got the denaro, canguro, and ciao. It's really adorable.

I have the same issues with Famiglia, but alas, it's come to an end. I no longer want the Famiglia campeggio, which I currently have in my possession. I am keeping my Famiglia BV though. This means I now have 3 members of the Famiglia family...a gioco, a BV and a bambinone. Maybe I should get a stellina?

But glad your obsession has died down. Time to wait patiently for the next bag!

Buy buy buy if you luv it! Life is too short to save $$. What would you do with all your $ after you're gone? Nothin. :smile:
So True! I say if you got some $$$ and you can afford it, Go for it! Everyone is regretting (like i am) not buying all the past prints that are hard to find. I'm sure everyone thought, "I don't need it " or "I can't get it later" but look at everyone going :wacko: looking for Tan PG, Foresta and now Inferno.

You can always sell it later...I learn to buy now or :crybaby: later!