Help, I can't register for Factory Site

whateve

Authenticator
O.G.
May 10, 2010
Has anyone else had this problem? I thought that I had signed up for the Factory site awhile ago, but when I went to sign on, it said that I wasn't registered. Then when I tried to register, it said that it couldn't confirm my email address. I tried it with gmail, hotmail, and comcast email addresses, and I tried it in Chrome and Firefox, so it can't be the browser. I have been trying for weeks.

Has anyone else had this problem? I thought that I had signed up for the Factory site awhile ago, but when I went to sign on, it said that I wasn't registered. Then when I tried to register, it said that it couldn't confirm my email address. I tried it with gmail, hotmail, and comcast email addresses, and I tried it in Chrome and Firefox, so it can't be the browser. I have been trying for weeks.

Did you try to sign in after getting an email invitation to an online sale? I think that's the only time you can sign in. They had some problems during the last 2 sales with people who'd received an invitation being unable to get into the site, so maybe they're just having problems. Try registering under a different email addy, that sometimes works. Otherwise, wait a few days and try again, their site is super busy this time of year and it seems like Coach's servers don't handle heavy traffic very well.

Did you try to sign in after getting an email invitation to an online sale? I think that's the only time you can sign in. They had some problems during the last 2 sales with people who'd received an invitation being unable to get into the site, so maybe they're just having problems. Try registering under a different email addy, that sometimes works. Otherwise, wait a few days and try again, their site is super busy this time of year and it seems like Coach's servers don't handle heavy traffic very well.
Thanks. I contacted them by email, and as usual, the response was not enlightening, so I called them on the phone. I was in their system, but not my email address. For some reason, their system keeps deleting my email address. This is probably the 8th time I have given it to them. So I guess that is why it didn't work. Now I just have to wait to see if I get an invite to the next sale. If I don't get one, I am going to call again and see if my email address got deleted again.

Thanks. I contacted them by email, and as usual, the response was not enlightening, so I called them on the phone. I was in their system, but not my email address. For some reason, their system keeps deleting my email address. This is probably the 8th time I have given it to them. So I guess that is why it didn't work. Now I just have to wait to see if I get an invite to the next sale. If I don't get one, I am going to call again and see if my email address got deleted again.

I've had the same problem and so have other people. And I NEVER get any emails for sales or specials under the addy that I use for online orders even though I've added it to their email list half a dozen times. I finally just registered a completely different addy and then I started getting the Factory sale invites.

I've had the same problem and so have other people. And I NEVER get any emails for sales or specials under the addy that I use for online orders even though I've added it to their email list half a dozen times. I finally just registered a completely different addy and then I started getting the Factory sale invites.
Was it a gmail address that you had trouble with? I am successfully registered with that address on Coach.com. It's just the Factory stores that I have had trouble with. I had problems years before they ever had the online sales. I think I will also register with my husband's hotmail account and see if that works.

Was it a gmail address that you had trouble with? I am successfully registered with that address on Coach.com. It's just the Factory stores that I have had trouble with. I had problems years before they ever had the online sales. I think I will also register with my husband's hotmail account and see if that works.

No, both were Yahoo addresses. And both of them had every variation of Coach.com entered as a Contact, so that wasn't the problem either. :shrugs:

I am having the same problem. I just received the invite for a sale, email also said to click here to preview the sale. I tried to log in and it says my email does not exist....well then...how did I get the invite? I know I regisistered. I emailed them and will wait and see what they say.
I hope I don't miss out on the sale.

I am having the same problem. I just received the invite for a sale, email also said to click here to preview the sale. I tried to log in and it says my email does not exist....well then...how did I get the invite? I know I regisistered. I emailed them and will wait and see what they say.
I suggest you call the 800 number if they haven't responded yet. I didn't get an adequate response to my email.

You shouldn't have to log in to see the preview, clicking on the link should be enough. At least it was for me.

I suggest you call the 800 number if they haven't responded yet. I didn't get an adequate response to my email.

I got a 'canned' response so I emailed them again and asked them to actually read the email this time. So I got two replies back, I am supposed to get an invite tomorrow and log in with the email address I get the invite to.

I replied and said I hope that works. We'll see if I actually get an invite tomorrow. I hope I do.