HELP I can't find this MBMJ handbag anywhere huge hillier hobo fuschia !!

lalocharlotte

Jan 31, 2008
I have been desperatly looking for the MBMJ huge hillier hobo -electric fuschia color everywhere online for the past three weeks but I cannot find it...

I live in Paris and the bag is not avalaible at MJ either....

please I need some help...

www.marcjacobs.com MBMJ -> bags -> spring 2008 womens

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Aw lalocharlotte - I'm sorry! I was able to track down one black one but the boutique only had cream and other stores only had the brown color. I didn't even know it came in fuschia!

The patent, right? If I'm searching for the right bag, it's at Barney's Co-op online -- the pic shows the blue, but the description says it comes in blue and wine and the wine is the only color available.

Barneys New York

Upon further investigation, they don't ship internationally. Boo. I'll keep trying.

no not the patent (wine + brown), the electric fuschia is orange light pink fuschia and brown...

I was not able to copy the image but it's the third one on marcjacobs website from the right : huge hillier hobo color : electric fuschia

www.marcjacobs.com

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

I went to the MBMJ shops in Paris yesterday and I was told I won't find it in France...:cursing::crybaby:

You're talking about the Dr. Q Colorblock Huge Hillier Hobo, right?

Something like this:

Marc-by-Marc-Jacobs-Dr-Q_2E1E4505.jpg

They seem to still have the blue colorblock around, but the fuschia one seems to be sold out!
They still have the fuscia Dr. Q Colorblock Tote at ShopBop...

nope, it's not this one either...

thx that's really nice of you, though...

I saw the bag on marcjacobs.com MBMJ-> bags -> 2008 spring...

it's a mix of several colors, but i cannot copy the picture from the website...
:crybaby::crybaby:

Thanks so much to all of you !!!

i think this is the bag you are looking for.

i saw it this weekend at bloomies in nyc. here is their info- but i dont know what their policy is on international shipping. good luck!!:tup:

SoHo, NY

Store Address:
504 Broadway
New York, NY 10012

Phone Number:
212-729-5900

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 159
i think this is the bag you are looking for.

i saw it this weekend at bloomies in nyc. here is their info- but i dont know what their policy is on international shipping. good luck!!:tup:

SoHo, NY

Store Address:
504 Broadway
New York, NY 10012

Phone Number:
212-729-5900

YYYEEEAAAHHH :yahoo::yahoo:

thank you so much !!!!!!!
Do you know how must it costs, plz?
THX:tup: