Help I cant figure out this Turnlock bags name

MarcJacobsAMy

Oct 19, 2006
I saw a bag yesterdat night its a hobo like bag with a turnlock in the front a tiny one like the ones on the teri and it had rings on each sides.. i saw a girl posted a picture with it a while ago and it was black she was wearing a coat with it and it was in one of those forums here that said POST YOUR MARC BAGS ok thanks

I think I saw that bag on ebay a few days ago, i made a bid and for some reasons i don't know the auction was ended!!! if i see it back, i will let you know.

ok here is a HORRIBLE drawing i did hahaha on my paint. This is what it looks like. it has one turnlock on the front looks banana shaped maybe from 2006 collection. has 2 rings on each side. i saw it last night and i want it. it looked so cute. it has the same handle like the bowler one does the same look but one handle. what colors did this come in and why cant i find it on ebay... thanks

Attachments

• marc bag i drew.JPG
    marc bag i drew.JPG
    53.9 KB · Views: 54
does anyone own it? i would like to see what it looks like on. Jen if you go today and see it let me know how it looks on is it big? or a good size? thanks girl

no pretty green :sad: they had black, the tan color, and an ivory.

Hmm... imo i think it's one of the smaller bags in the turnlock line (in regards to what it holds), i would say it holds less than the luxy marissa (you have that right?). it's about the same width as the marissa and 2/3 the height of the marissa. a little bit thinner too.

i'll see if i can sneak some pics for you tomorrow!