HELP! I can't decide!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi
    First let me tell you that I come from Begië and that my english is terrible, especially when writing. I'm very sorry!
    But necessity knows no law.
    I have a Birkin 40cm orange with gold hardware. Now I want to buy me a smaller Birkin with silver hardware. I have browsed hundreds of times the sample book but I can not choose.

I am a man of twenty, like brown, black and white colors. Crocodile would be something for me? Let's say ... Price does not matter.The orange Birkin I have not chosen, it was a gift. So I had no choice. Perhaps you could tell me what suits me? I am desperate ...:confused1::confused1::confused1:
    Much love
    Olivier

2. Olivier, I would consider black or graphite - will go with everything and looks classic and understated. Also, if I were you I would go with regular leather for your birkin... perhaps a briefcase in exotic leather one day when you are a bit older? Just my two cents - good luck.

3. Well Olivier, as you are a guy I'd say go for at least a 35 otherwise it'll look like you're carrying a woman's bag. How about the HAC in a 40? As far as colors go, going by the colors you like, I'd say get Alezan (if still available) which is a lovely light brown tone with taupe undertones (like a mixture of gold and etoupe). Good luck deciding!

4. I agree that a 40 HAC should be the smallest size. Marc Jacobs rocks a HAC (I think) in vert olive, which is a great neutral color.

5. Hi again

The reason I want a smaller because he weighs less. Graciella Lulilu as well say it is probably better if I take at least a 35.

The hardware I would prefer the silver, and it would go perfectly with Alezan 35 HAC. Like Marc Jacobs, I love Marc!
    I venture over googling for pictures of Marc and his Birkin.

Thanks in advance! When I decided I will let you know, further sugestions are always welcome!:biggrin:
    Much love
    Oliviertheworldofjoyce.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/marc-jacobs-40cm-vert-veronese-birkin.png?w=562&h=488

The special one: Ghost Birkin
    cm1.theinsider.com/thumbnail/382/528/cm1.theinsider.com/media/0/589/92/Marc-Jacobs-st-barts-2.jpg

6. Dark olive green is what I gave my husband as a gift with an Hermes briefcase. It's a very nice color when you want something a little more bold than black.

7. I adore Graphite----it's fantastic for men!

8. Wow, graphite and olive green! They are simply beautiful for a man. I think Marc Jacobs has the green, no?
    What do you think of realy hard red for a man? That was also a twist in my case ...
    Lots of love
    Olivier

9. I think a red would also be great. :yes:

10. Marc Jacobs Birkin is Vert Veronese. Vert Bronze/Graphite/Indigo/Ebene/Black would all look very beautiful. I agree that a hac looks perfect on a guy and very stylish. Good luck with your choice.