Help..I can't decide

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I think I want this shoe but I don't know what color....I think I want the Cream with black toe....only cause I don't see them as much. But I don't have any Navy pumps. Well black is always classic. HUMMM!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. I like the second ones. I like the contrast of the red.

3. I like the third pair a lot.

4. third pair for sure :smile:

5. Im going to be different and say I like the 1st one best LOL I saw it in NM here and it was cute. I'm also partial to that camel color.

6. i absolutely love the third pair

7. Oh no. They're coming back to haunt me... :P I just returned the tan ones yesterday to Barneys. Those were the ones that fit too big. This style seems to run large. I'm a size 5, but was only able to find the 5.5 and they felt like a 6 (even with the insole).

I really like ALL of them, but I think the navy with the red/burgundy tip is really nice.

8. I have the camel with red toe (not pictured) but really wanted the navy with bugundy toe. The camel color is pretty in real life, but when you find a great navy shoe.....

9. I like the last two more. the first one looks a little weird to me- the almost nude color blends in with your legs/feet, but then with the black toe, something looks off. just my opinion though.

if you want a shoe with the nude effect, I'd get a different style- VP, Yoyo, Ron Ron, Clichy...

10. My vote is the second ones. I also asked my husband, just to get a guy's opinion...:shrugs: he also picked the blue/red.

11. I really like the blue and red myself. :smile:

12. Definitely blue and red but I'm biased -- that's the pair that I have! I love the color combo and it helps that those are my alma matter's colors!

13. hummm....I think the black are out. I bought the tan....and I think I will buy the blue too.
    Red is my fav color and I don't have navy shoes. So I think both. :smile: