Help ~ I can't decide which purse to buy??????????

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Okay, I have been checking out eBay for the past week - trying to decide which purse I should purchase (this is be my 1st LV purchase) and I can't get over how much people are paying online for USED LV's - when they might as well just order one NEW -for a couple hundred dollars more!!! I have been a GUCCI/BUURBERRY junkie up until this point.

I also learned something tonight, it's so much cheaper to order from eluxury than going directly to the store -NO SALES TAX (CA people and somewhere else they do, but not where I live) ~ BONUS!!! Just $12.95 shipping. :wlae:

Well, I think I found the purse I want to order but I just wanted your opinion on which purse I should go with -I am really leaning towards the Batignolles Vertical.

Louis VuittonBatignolles Vertical
    [​IMG]

Louis VuittonBatignolles Horizontal
    [​IMG]

#3 - Monogram Alma

#4 - Cabas Piano

I will probably go with the Batignolles Vertical but would love to hear your opinion....THANKS!!!

2. I prefer the BV over the BH, I've got both and BV definitely sees a lot more action ! :yes:

And hey, check out ****** as well, you get 4% back for eLux !

3. I have the BV and thus my vote goes to it. Makes you look taller and slimmer!

4. OMG - that's RIGHT!!! I signed up yesterday - weren't they doing double rebates then? BUMMER!! Oh well, thank you SOOOOOOOOOO much!! So the BV - okay, I will take that into consideration. Funny thing, I haven't seen either one in person!!! I should go to the store tomorrow and check them out before I order on eluxury and take advantage of the rebate - thanks again for reminding me!!! GOD YOU GUYS ROCK!!!

5. Batginolles H all the wayyyyy!

6. Are the BV/BH models new for 2006?

7. #2 Bh!

8. from what i've read, most tpfers love the bh. i don't have any of the bags you mentioned, so i don't know. however, a future purchase of mine will be a bh or bv.

9. I prefer the Batignolles Horizontal. :yes:

10. I think the BH

11. Bh! :d

12. i prefer the Horizontal. the shape of the Vertical is weird to me

13. sorry to steal this thread for a while...
    I'm also considering those purses.. Do you girls mind sharing why you choose the BH?

14. BH :yes:

15. Bv

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice