Help...I can't decide which bag to purchase...

Johnrene19

O.G.
May 19, 2009
hey guys. what's up...anyways I really cant decide which bag to buy, which one is worth spending on, and so I kinda need your help to help me make a choice. please give reasons and opinions, it would be a lot of help. thanks so much. Much love :heart:

my choices are:

1. Alexander Wang coco duffel bag with brass studs

2. Hermes birkin 35cm in classic black with gold hardware

3 Any Chanel flap bag, but most probably the maxi flap size in black or blue maybe.

so here, please help me decide, and by the end of tomorrow I would reveal my choice based on your opinions and decisions.

thanks so much, xoxoxo:yahoo:

with the price of the birkin, you can get both chanel flap and wang coco.

i think all 3 bags are great bags, and i really can't decide which to choose from all 3, i have the chanel and wang, the birkin is on my wishlist of a bag i will get someday.

but i must say if i can afford a birkin now, i would choose a birkin first.

It depends on your personal style! The Coco bag is very casual chic. I tried it just yesterday and decided I wanted a more professional looking bag but my vote is for the Birkin if it's between Chanel and Birkin.

Report back!!!

Chanel or Birkin. The coco is just too trendy IMO for that price.
Personally I would probably get a Chanel, but of course the Birkin is a great investment. It's just that in terms of usage, I probably won't reach for it much since it's so heavy and you always have to carry it on the crook of your arm, which I hate.

This sounds like a thinking exercise rather than a "true preference" conversation. Have you seen all these bags in person, and tried them on? I suggest you do that to start with, and see which if any of these speaks to you.

Go and shop, and see if you like something a whole, whole lot. What others think you should get is just that... hone in on what you authentically are drawn to.

Last edited:
it really depends upon your taste and your style.. But If I were the one who is going to purchase, I'd choose Chanel. It's classic but stylish.. always fashionable..

Last edited:
I don't understand why you would make such an expensive decision based on our opinions. They are all very different styles at extremely different price points. Maybe you shouldn't make any decision until you decide for yourself which one you truly want.