Help I can't decide what i want! Fendi Or LV

cstar21

Jul 23, 2008

Or

I cant decide which one.. Fendi is 690 and The LV is 675? If i get the LV Im scared to get it dirty and black will just goes with every outfit. Does anyone Own any of these purse?

dcooney4

O.G.
Apr 15, 2007
I have the lv azur speedy. If you get dirt on it it just wipes right off with a damp cloth on the coated canvas. I even had a small child sitting behind me on a bleacher kick it on to the ground. Nothing happened. I like the fendi too but how will that fabric hold up.

Jul 8, 2007
I have and love the LV, but to me it is more of a summer bag. With Fall coming I would go for the Fendi! It is very pretty and you don't see it as often! Let us know what you decide!

Lululovebags

Mar 12, 2008
Earth
I've already voted for LV for this similar thread in the LV forum and my decision still stands! hehe..let us know what you get, ok..:tup:

BagLadie

Got a handle on it
O.G.
Nov 2, 2006
Red Sox Nation
I have the LV azur and throw it around a lot and it's never gotten dirty...ever. You can always wipe it with baby wipes. I love Kate Spade (one of my faves) but I prefer the LV.

Melissa71

O.G.
Jan 19, 2006
Illinois
I like them both, but would get the Fendi for the fall/winter season. I'd think the azur would be a better spring/summer bag.