Help! I can't choose!!!

My vote goes to Mono Metis. I really don't think you should overly worry about cracking. There's only been one reported instance of the top cracking and that was actually me that reported it. The bag was purchased pre-owned and I have no idea how it was worn or stored. LV was wonderful about replacing it when I took it in and showed them the tiny cracks. My new bag is wonderful and I adore it and I'm just careful how I carry it when wearing sleeveless tops. It's so versatile and I just purchased a long strap to wear it crossbody, so I love it even more! I haven't had any issues with transfer but I don't use light colored SLG's. Good luck with your decision.

Thanks Shoppinmel! I really appreciate you clarifying that for me, I read so much on TPF trying to do my research and sometimes I wonder if it's too much information lol!!!! Thank you! The Mono Metis may just be the perfect Mono bag for comfort- damn that Pallas for being so pretty!!! :smile:

Earth metis or the pink Pallas, but might as well go for the leather.

Thanks love nyc! I just really hope if I go the leather route it doesn't crack. Does anyone think that I would get the pink leather dirty? It is where the magnetic closure's are. I imagine I would be using those 2 outer compartments a great deal as that is where my cles would go and my phone too. Thoughts? The pink is sooooo too dies for though!!!!! But I wear lotion on my hands all of the time!!!!

I vote Pallas. I have the Elysee in Mono/Black and I'm going to visit the Pallas Black/Mono combo next week. I think it would be a gorg match for us both! And I love that the Pallas can be worn a few different ways. You can even get a longer strap to wear cross body. Good luck with your decision! :smile:

Thanks Bpg! How are you loving your Elysee wallet? I can't wait for mine!!!!! I am not a matchy kind of gal, but I do like things to coordinate. Thankfully with my Elysee it will go with all 3 of my choices :smile: The black is stunning!!!! Lucky girl!!! I was so debating between the 2, the pink won my heart at the end of the day. I am quite neutral with my handbags so I like to be more adventurous with my SLG's. I am going to be getting a Givenchy Antigona in black or the black Pallas would have been on my list too. I am worried about getting the pink on the Pallas dirty- why does she have to be so pretty. My heart really wants her, but I think deep down I am more of a Metis girl. I can't wait to hear how you are loving your black Pallas!!!! Thanks again!

Since it is a long trip, I would suggest looking up used ones on Ebay or other of the reputable websites, and see if any look better as they aged and were used. Also you can get an idea of how bad some people treat their bags and how they still look. Hopefully this helps :smile:
Thanks Manayln!
I did what you suggested, many of the bags looked quite good. More of the problems were pen marks, lipstick marks. Those are not of concern to me as I don't allow that to happen to my bags. Thanks for the idea! Yes, it is a very long trip and one I don't make but once or twice a year!!! So I am so grateful for all of the information and help on TPF!!!

I would say the empreinte metis or the pallas. I own the compact curieuse wallet in earth and it's such a great neutral that you can use all seasons! I also own the black pallas and it too is a fabulous bag. It can be casual or dressy and it does tend to start getting a bit of slouch the more you use it. You can't go wrong no matter what you decide. All are fabulous :smile:

Thank you! I love Earth too! I tried the Momo and Emp Metis on at the same time lol- I didn't feel a big weight difference. Do you fine yours to be heavy at all? I don't carry a lot. Have you had any problems with cracking? I live in the midwest and love the wider, longer strap. I will need it to go over my coat!!! Thanks again!

I felt a weight difference. The emp bag is quite a bit heavier than the mono bag. No cracking problems on the glazing or otherwise.

Thanks Shoppinmel! I really appreciate you clarifying that for me, I read so much on TPF trying to do my research and sometimes I wonder if it's too much information lol!!!! Thank you! The Mono Metis may just be the perfect Mono bag for comfort- damn that Pallas for being so pretty!!! :smile:

It's true, it's all about what you're looking for! I wanted a Mono shoulder bag that was comfortable. I loved Artsy but nixed it due to the the comfort factor. Metis is beautiful and comfortable!

Thank you to everyone who replied and helped me to make my decision. After checking out Yoogi's closet and hearing how many Emp bags were cracking, I just couldn't make my self go with that gorgeous Earth Metis. I knew it would send me over the edge if they said that was normal wear and tear. Pretty, pretty Pallas I truly adore you but I was concerned about getting the pink leather dirty as I knew I would use the 2 outer compartments a lot. I must have big arms too because I wasn't sure I would be able to carry it in the crook of my arm with a coat on ?!!! :sad: So I am going with the Mono Metis!!!! I am a more casual girl, it fits me and my style, light weight. I am happy I have my pink Elysee and my worry free mono Metis :smile: Thanks again for all of your help everyone- you were great!!!!! I think I can sleep tonite!