help! i bought something really random and i'm not sure about it!

vuittonamour

ooh let me see!
O.G.
Dec 24, 2006
so i ventured back up to nyc today (damn i'm there a lot now, lol) for the prada sample sale with my friend who i haven't seen in like 3 months and needed to give her her birthday present. didn't find anything at the sale, so both of us looked at each other and said, "let's go back to LV." she popped into burberry and bought a bag as i walked on down to LV. i wanted something little from LV but didn't know what. this brand new belt which is not on vuitton.com or eluxury caught my eye. the receipt says "initial" something. i dunno. anyway it's way cute, and the only ones they had were big sizes till she found a display that was my size exactly. never thought i'd buy a belt and it definitely wasn't on my wishlist, but i thought it was cute. got it home and not sure how practical it is for me. i'd like to wear it as much as possible but if i wear mostly longer shirts now i guess i could just wear it with dressier pants too? how would you wear it, what do you think?? i'm going to king of prussia tomorrow to shop for school, thinking i may bring it with me just in case...

belt1.png

belt2.png

belt3.png

please excuse the bit of skin showing -- threw something on real quick for modeling pics. i think i'm just feeling yucky from eating such a huge dinner in nyc. maybe i will feel better about it tomorrow :sad:

I really like it too! The monogram is simple and classy - so I think you could pull it off with casual and maybe even business wear!

Do you have an ab-rocker???? Your abs look fab!!

I really like it too! The monogram is simple and classy - so I think you could pull it off with casual and maybe even business wear!

Do you have an ab-rocker???? Your abs look fab!!

lol thanks. right now it's kind of "off season" for me, if i even have a "season" -- i'm a fitness buff usually for what ends up being half a year. i usually break down and start eating whatever i want (which is now lol) at some point during the year and then start back up around fall and get real serious in january. i don't know why, i don't compete, but when i get addicted to eating well and working out, i'm VERY addicted. i won't post a pic of what my abs look like during "season" cuz it will just make me feel fat. lol. i don't have an "ab-rocker" -- it's all running, elliptical, and eating NOTHING bad, watching sugars sodium, yada yada. lol. but thank you. at least i know they still have some shape when i'm stuffing my face. lol.

I was in the exact same situtation as you just last week in SF- I really wanted an Hermes belt, but after considering it with my outfits I realized that you'd never see it with most of my shirts. I wound up with a card case that I'll use everyday instead and so far I haver been more than happy with my decision. Personally, I'd retutn it- it's a tad gaudy IMO.

You really do rock that belt, so keep it! You're making me jealous, I've been pregnant twice in the last 2 years and have no clue what a waist looks like. LOL

KEEEP IT!!!