HELP I bought a Mid Afternoon unseen: any thoughts or pics please!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Ladies,

I've just bought a Mid Afternoon in Blue India:yahoo: !!!
    But it's my first unseen purchase !!!
    I've already seen The Blue India in real : I love this colour and I think it would be perfect for me in Summer:nuts: !!! (but weird on me on winter:shrugs: ).

But I've never seen a Mid A in real so far:sad: ...just the atelierNaff pic.

Could you please tell me more about this style :confused1: ?
    On pics, it looks a little bit like a Purse...
    Which are the differences with the Purse ??
    Is it roomy ? Does it fit on your shoulder ???
    Which are pro/inconvenients of the Mid A ?
    Would you have any pics to share ???

Thanks for your help Ladies:love: , the baby shouldn't arrive before 2 weeks:yahoo: , so I really need your support !!!

2. luvpurse have a mid afternoon!
    i hope u don't mind if i post ur gorgeous bag here...
    [​IMG]

3. I don't own one but I have seen one at Barney's - I think it is taller than the Purse - the Purse is wider - and it has a divider in the middle and the Purse doesn't - the one I saw was in Truffle and I really liked it, kind of rugged looking where the Purse is more matronly I think - JMO :P

4. I like the hourglass shape. Well, not hourglass exactly, but it has a feminine curve.

5. from paris... it sounds like it will be spectacular! I've only seen photos of the Mid Afternoon, love the shape & Blue India is sooo pretty... doesn't seem like it could be anything but beautiful.:smile:

6. fromparis~ Your BI mid-afternoon will be just beautiful! :yahoo: CONGRATS!!!:yahoo:

7. yes, feminine but not not matronly, still has more of an edge to to it I think

8. Thank you ladies for your nice answers !!!

Sea and of course Luvpurse : thank you for the pic!!
    Pinkie and Zac : I can't wait to have it !!!Of course I'll post pics !!!

Ronda and Queenvictoria :
    The 2 compartments sounds great !!!
    And if it looks feminine but not matronly, it's also a good thing !!!
    Do you think the Mid A can fit on the shoulder like the Purse ???

9. yes, i've tried it on, and it can fit my shoulder :P

10. ^^^^
    Good news : Thanks Sea :love: !!!!!!!!

Any Pics of the Mid Afternoon Ladies :nuts: ????

I'd really love to see more about this bag...
    and maybe one in Blue India:rolleyes: ...

11. I saw a mid afternoon on someone today at balny and it was a very cute size!!!! Very nice shape. She had a red color but I don't know the yrs enough to say which color. REALLY gorgeous!!!!!

12. Thanks Ronda for the link : I love the inside of the bag, great for Work !!!!
    QueenVictoria : I agree I think it's a greige specimen
    Divina : It must be a Rouge Vif since Mid A is available since FW 06...And it must be gorgeous !!!!!!
    Can't wait to have my BI ...to see what it look like ;)

13. Yes, on second look it is greige. I thought it was seafoam. I have old eyes, you know!