Help! I ACCIDENTALLY bought a Hamptons Book Tote!!

I doesn't look fake to me - it looks lopsided because it is used I think.

I was wondering about the placement of the straps looking weird too because maybe he/she didn't fix it up or unflatten it before taking pics. I'm still waiting on a reply from the seller. It's driving me crazy now! It is supposedly lightly used and maybe the seller isn't really into bags so has no clue? :confused1: DH doesn't want bad feedback and wants me to pay for it and then send it back once I get it if the seller doesn't agree to just relist it :cursing:

The drilldown pic doesn't have the C's in the exact place but I've heard some bags don't match up exactly to the DD pics.
http://www.coach.com/assets/product_images/drilldown2/10247_d2.jpg

It looks real to me comparing it to the drill down and you also get the wallet and wristlet/keychain. She also offers a 14 day money back return and she seems to have a lot of good feedback. I don't think she would jepardize her feedback selling a fake.

Well, he emailed me back and did send a better pic of the creed and admitted to not knowing anything about purses and said he probably should have done research before listing them lol

I went ahead and payed because I'm almost 100% sure it's real after checking out the clear pic of the creed. If it doesn't work out size-wise I'll just send it back or try to get my friend to buy it from me so she'll stop carrying her horrendous knockoff around everywhere! :nogood: