Help Husband Find Purse

How about a whiskey paddington. If she has a black tote and a brown bag, whiskey would be a good color that would go with everything.

They retail for $1480.

And don't buy anything on Ebay. Buy from boutique or well-known department store.

Good luck, Sherm! It's a very thoughtful thing you're doing.

Attachments

• NMV6379_mp.jpg
    NMV6379_mp.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 30
Sharm, what a thoughtful hubby! You wife will be very pleased and very surprized! Here are the bags that I would love to get myself. i didn't spend the whole budget of $1500 on every bag, but you can always get a wallet to go with it. I myself must have a matching or co-ordinating wallet.

LV Riberaira $925
LV Alma $795
LV wallet $535
LV LE Hosuton $1260
Kooba Sienna $595
Kooba Claudia $595
Chloe Paddington $1645
Marc Jacobs Sieanna $975
Yves St. Larent $1295
Tod's Kate $1100 (but not in orange)
Gucci $1495

Attachments

• Kooba Sieanna.jpg
    Kooba Sieanna.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 34
  • LV Fuschia Houston.jpg
    LV Fuschia Houston.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 29
  • LV Koala wallet.jpg
    LV Koala wallet.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 36
  • LV Alma.jpg
    LV Alma.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 73
  • LV Ribera.jpg
    LV Ribera.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 42
Here are the rest. (A picture is worth a thousand words right?) Besides, the names of all of these bags wouldn't mean a thing to my husband but if he had a picture and a name he could go right into the sotre and come out with exactly what he wanted.

Attachments

• Kooba Claudia.jpg
    Kooba Claudia.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 30
  • Paddington.jpg
    Paddington.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 25
  • marc jacobs sienna.jpg
    marc jacobs sienna.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 24
  • Yves St..jpg
    Yves St..jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 21
  • Tod's kate.jpg
    Tod's kate.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 26
Sherm said:
Great suggestions...I'll keep checking back.

Also, any recommendations on where to buy a purse...manufacturer's store (Gucci, BV, etc.), Neiman's/Sak's, or eluxury or other on-line stores?

I usually buy my bags from Saks or Neiman because of their return policies. Some freestanding boutiques like Chloe, will only issue store credit instead of a refund. I'm sure your lucky wife will love the bag you select for her. But just to be safe, you'll want to ask about the store's return policy before purchasing anything.

BTW, my votes are for the BV ball bag and the second Gucci large hobo that wickedassin suggested, but in the plain black or brown leather. Good luck!

I don't know where you're located Sherm... But Nordstrom's in Seattle and San Diego carry BV. They have a GREAT return policy, so that's a plus. NM carries Gucci and you can return it for a refund too. Whereas, I think at the Gucci store you're limited to something like a week to do a return.... So that makes it a little harder if you're buying the purse as a birthday gift in advance... I think most manufacturer stores either have short return periods and/or only allow you to get store credit back.