HELP - how to purchase suggestions please...

Hi everyone,

My name is carries shoes and I'm a coach addict.

I live in Australia and our range of Coach products is not only limited but twice (yes - you read that right!) the USA retail price. The perils of living on an island I guess.... mind you - the world's largest island, but and island nonetheless. They feel that they can charge what they like!

I finally have access to the Coach online factory, but am stumped how to buy from there. They won't accept my Paypal, which I'm assuming is because my credit card doesn't have an American billing address. I have an address is the USA which will re-post for me to Australia and although they have a buy for service, because things disappear quickly from the online sale site, and because you need to be invited to join I can't use it.

I want to buy Coach at a fair price!!!! Can anyone suggest anything I haven't thought of trying???

How do they know what your credit card billing adress is?
Do you have to disclose your cc info if paying by paypal?

Have you looked at ebay? You should be able purchase there if you watch it for a while you will eventually find good deal.

Hi everyone,

My name is carries shoes and I'm a coach addict.

I live in Australia and our range of Coach products is not only limited but twice (yes - you read that right!) the USA retail price. The perils of living on an island I guess.... mind you - the world's largest island, but and island nonetheless. They feel that they can charge what they like!

I finally have access to the Coach online factory, but am stumped how to buy from there. They won't accept my Paypal, which I'm assuming is because my credit card doesn't have an American billing address. I have an address is the USA which will re-post for me to Australia and although they have a buy for service, because things disappear quickly from the online sale site, and because you need to be invited to join I can't use it.

I want to buy Coach at a fair price!!!! Can anyone suggest anything I haven't thought of trying???

Put some cash into your paypal account. If you have money in the account, paypal will use the money instead of charging your credit card. (Whether you want them to or not!) So they should have no information about your credit card or that the shipping address you give them is your home address or your friends.

Or like someone else suggested, let your friend buy and pay her/him back.

If you are using a 're-shipper' business and not a friend AND if Coach has the addresses of those reshipping places and you place an order, it may throw up a red flag. But, the worse that will happen is your order would be cancelled.

Thanks you! I never thought to try and put money into my paypal account. I'll give that a try.

The reshipping address may be a problem, but I'll have to risk it. I don't have family or friends over in the USA that I know well enough to bother them with accepting and then re-shipping my parcels for me.