Help!!! How to get rid the crease on the scarf

BirKineSS

Dreaming
O.G.
Apr 8, 2007
I think I tied my scarf too long in my GP bag and now it become creased. Now I'm going to let it lay flat on a spare bed and see if its gonna look better tomorrow. I'm too afraid to iron it myself. Its my first and my favourite scarf :smile:
I'm thinking to wear it as a top (with a cami underneath) to an informal wedding celebration next Friday.

What should I do? any suggestion?

Thanks heaps :smile:

Well........sometimes the crease doesn't fall out when laying flat. Here's what I do sometimes. I clip it to a pants hanger (put thick cloth between the clamps and the scarf) and hang it in the bathroom when I'm taking a shower. Sometimes the steam helps on creases. If that fails, I usually iron it....I spray the area with distilled water from a water bottle and then press the iron to the crease. It'll come out. (and...gasp....I use the iron on the highest heat!)

Whwn I lived in the West Indies, (where this was more appropriate) I would fold one into a large triangle and wear it strapless over a strapless bra-this would be pretty here under a cashmere cardigan or jacket.

Hai everyone,
thanks fot the tips. Laying the scarf down doesn't help at all so I ironed it very carefully with the steam and it turn out ok. I am glad now and happy :smile:

Thanks again :smile: