HELP! how to dealing bullying from eBay buyer?!?

I think you should just refund the buyer, and get it off your shoulders. I can see what the buyer is saying...you said the phone is brand new, but that you played around with it. Technically, that could be considered "used" even if you only used it for 5 minutes. I myself am not THAT picky, so I wouldn't call it "used"...but apparently the buyer thinks a few minutes of use make it a used phone.

I don't think the buyer is trying to bully you. If anything, it sounds more like a case of buyer's remorse which sucks...I doubt the phone showed any signs of wear if you just pushed a few buttons or what not...but it's probably best to just refund to get rid of him and attempt to make him happy. Also, you already agreed to refund so from a moral standpoint you should follow through with it.

that's what it sounds like to me "buyer's remorse" you agreed to

a refund.. take care of that and be done with this unpleasantness...

I'm sorry, your posts are very hard to read/understand due to the poor English but I think you are saying you sold someone a cell phone and they want to return it? If so there is nothing wrong with accepting returns-just don't refund until you get the phone back. Whoever said you are being bullied is wrong, unless the buyer was very rude or threatening in their request to return the phone? Good luck.

^^ to me it sounded like the buyer asked for a refund and OP(seller) said ok. OP then told co-workers about it and co-workers said the buyer was being a bully.

I don't see how the buyer was being a bully in that situation.

If the OP then went back on their word and told the buyer they changed their mind and will not offer a refund, then of course the buyer is going to get a bit upset.

so i don't see any bullying.

This is the way I see it also--OP's co-workers are making more of this than what it is--the buyer doesn't want the item, the OP said "fine, return it and you will be refunded."

Believe me, I've been bullied by a buyer threatening all kinds of nastiness if I didn't comply with what she wanted done (she was an insane buyer that had a very short fuse, imo) and this issue doesn't begin to compare!