HELP!!!! How to clean suede boots?

1. Im sooooooo mad right now!
    I left my newly bought of brown suede boots on the area rug.
    I woke up this morning to find that there is this funky smell coming from the boots. I turned the lights on to see why.

Lo and behold, it was PISS stains.

my boyfriend's dog PISSED on my boots!!!!

I know it was dog piss because he pissed on my socks before, so i recognize the smell.

Im so mad right now. I dont know how to get the smell out! I tried liquid dish washer and a old toothbrush. I tried that 5 times!!!! Nothing is working. Please, can someone give me some advice on what to do!??!??!

any advice is appreciated. TIA!

2. Oh jeez :Push:

The only thing that I know that will get that smell out is one of those enzyme cleaners you can get at the pet supply store but I don't know how that would affect suede:confused1:. Maybe try it on a small inconspicuous area? Good luck!

3. thanks kate. Im right on it!

4. I would take it to a cleaner that specializes in leather and suede cleaning--they might have some really good tips or types of products available to help you clean up the boots.

5. ^^ ITA. Also mention what you've tried so far and how often, as that can affect how they will decide to clean.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice