Help! How should a clic clac fit?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi. I purchased my first clic clac h bracelet on Friday. I got the PM as that's all i was shown. Didn't think anything of it. I was wearing it around the house and noticed that it didn't really move. And when I got hot ... It kinda stuck to my skin. So I went back today and tried on the GM. The sales woman though that it was better. I'm so confused! I've never considered myself to have big wrists. So I switched to a GM. What do you think? Does it look right? Too big? I hate being so indecisive!

Attached Files:

2. Let me preface by saying I don't own a clic but my Chanel watch will slide down to where your bracelet is on occasion and it can be uncomfortable when it does, I push it up. I had a link put in to snug it up and had them take it back prior to leaving the store. I do not like a tight fit. Sounds as though we fall into the in between size so let's see what others say. It may be go with what feels most comfortable for you.

3. I think it should be able to move around your wrist a little, but not too much. Your GM looks good. That's how mine fits. The most important thing is that you're comfortable

4. That size suits you well. Don't get caught up in the pm or gm. You want it to be a bit loose and comfortable.

5. Whichever size is big enough to move around a bit but doesn't spin around like a bangle.

6. Loose fit h seat well

7. I don't like tight bracelets. I wear my watches and bracelets like yours. My love bracelet drove me crazy as it felt too tight.

8. This^ My PM Clics fit me how your GM looks in the picture, I think this is the correct fit :smile: And congrats!

9. The fit looks great.. It should be able to spin a little not like a bangle..congrats

10. :tup: :tup: :tup:

11. I think it depends on how you want it to fit. It's more oval-shaped than the enamels which are round, so it shouldn't be so big that it spins around on you. If you prefer it loose so that it slides a little, then it seems the GM fits you well. Personally I like it to be more fitted so that it doesn't move around too much, so I go with the PM. Mine also sticks to me a little when I get hot, but I just wiggle it around a bit and then it's fine. Just depends on what you feel comfortable in! :smile:

12. Looks good. You want something some movement up and down.

13. Agree 100%. I wear the widest version and they should feel comfortable with a bit of movement.