Help! How long does it take for your Ignes to reach you?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi…..
    I know that most of you here always buy bags from Ignes. Is there anyone who just bought pouch from Ignes?
    I just bought a pouch last month and was informed that it was being mailed out on the 23rd Dec 2008.
    However till now I have not received it. I know that it’s Xmas season and all but it has been around 2 weeks. :sad::sad:
    Though a small pouch, I am so looking forward to it.
    Can I check normally how long does it take to reach you? By the way, I live in Singapore.
    I have received big parcel from my friend in US before and it only takes around 10 days to reach me.

2. it may be because of the holiday season, a couple of items which I ordered overs hols reached me just last week.

the ignes bag took about 8 days to reach me after they had said it was mailed, I am in US btw.
    maybe u can e-mail them and enquire

3. ^ True. They are on a bit of holiday and have been too, I think, so things are a bit slower, plus all the Christmas season orders. Did they do tracking or is it just regular mail? The regular mail from Uruguay takes forever.

4. I live near the US distribution center, so I get my bags really fast. I think with regular mail, it's pretty slow. Maybe you can ask Ignacio?

5. thanks all for the info. It's via regular mail. I think I will continue to wait for it.
    Hope it will reach here soon. :smile: