Help! How do you open the key holder?

aliao

O.G.
Jun 17, 2006
Hey everyone,

I just received my "before price increase" mini lin speedy and chaine grelots to go with it:wlae:. I'm trying to attach the key holder to my bag, but I'm not sure if there's a way to open the ring side. The hook side is easy, but is there a trick to the ring side? Please help anyone? :confused1:

Thanks!

LisaG719

Living life...
O.G.
Jun 16, 2006
Oregon
Pull down on the bottom that connects to the ring. This should open a space and allow you to turn the ring.

aliao

O.G.
Jun 17, 2006
Haha, Thanks LisaG719!!

I thought there was something to do with that bottom part, but just couldn't figure out what :P.
Now my bag is all ready for its debut :yahoo:.

Pull down on the bottom that connects to the ring. This should open a space and allow you to turn the ring.

Bubach

Think geek,wear pink
O.G.
Feb 18, 2006
Had exactly the same problem with my Trunks&Bags chain this weekend. :upsidedown: Thankfully, my BF figured it out!

Congrats!!!

LisaG719

Living life...
O.G.
Jun 16, 2006
Oregon
She is fabulous looking!

If I didn't have a Pastilles keychain I would have definitely snagged this one. It's so festive and really brightens up your bag. Congrats!!

rebecca72

Apr 5, 2008
I had this same problem with my key ring. I am embarrassed to admit that I had it for YEARS before calling the 866 number to get someone to explain to me how to open it!:nuts: