HELP!!! how do i remove the ballpen marks on my bag???

mbarbi

O.G.
Jun 8, 2006
help pls!!! my bag is ruined!!! it has ballpen marks on it...i love my bag so much..how do i remove the ballpen marks on it?? help pls!!!:cry: im almost in tears...

5881d885.jpg

thanks so much mere girl...i really appreciate it...my husband is trying to remove the ballpen marks now...the links you gave me is a lot of help...thanks soooo much again...

we tried the nail polish remover...it removed the ballpen mark but it also made the spot white...now he's trying the eraser thing...

i think ill just bring it to a shop here that says they restore/clean leather bags....

after an hour....

04514a5d.jpg

those that have white marks...the stains were tried to remove with the nail polish remover...most of them were tried to remove with the eraser...

what do you think???

i removed ballpenmarks on a leatherbag with hairspray, i sprayed the hairspray on and then took a bunch of cleanex immediately to absorb the spray together with the ballpoint

it worked with my bag, but of course I cannot guarantee the outcome on other bags

YIKES ! never use an eraser , you are literally changing the leather consistency and rubbing colors out in chunks! also if the eraser is dirty, all that will rub onto AND into the leather !

immediately send the bag to Lovin' My Bags, Barbara is AMAZING and can do anything for the bags to restore to its original condition !

JUST STOP TOUCHING THE BAG TO MAKE IT WORSE hehe :smile: