Help! How do I put this impluse buy into use?

Beni

Apr 29, 2010
DSC_0190.jpg

So I travelled to NYC recently for New Years and visited the amazing boutique on 5th ave. I purchased a few things that I wanted since we don't have a BV store here in Canada. Along with the items I've purchased, I saw this stunning lime green leather/ayers water snake lanyard and I had to get it even though I don't need it.

The problem is, I already have a really nice keychain and I don't really need the lanyard for my keys or anything. I know some ladies here wrap it on their bags but I'm a guy. I don't know how else a guy can use these lanyards. It's such a nice piece so I don't want it to sleep in its dust bag forever. Any help or pics would be appreciated!

Do you wear bracelets? you can loop the hook section into the loop and open the hook to chain on the end of the loop to secure it

You probably have office cards/subway cards etc, use this as the classy strap for the card holders.

Maybe hang it somewhere at home so you can admire it.....

If all else fails just attached it to the existing key chain. Who said you couldn't use 2 key chains at a time?!?!

Or - channel a little bit of Robert Downey, Jr. and imagine what he'd do with it - he's a HUGE BV fan and I imagine he's got one of these somewhere. Wrap it around your wrist, hang it around your neck with that spare key, use it as the COOLEST pocket-watch strap ever - can you imagine pulling your watch out of your pocket on this strap - I die.

Hope our imaginations have helped.

P.S. Or you could sell it at a ridiculous price to one of the most creative BVettes you'll ever meet. Or not. :biggrin:

I wrap mine around my cabats...and have my phone attached to the strap.

Perhaps you could do that with any of your tote bags to attach keys or a wallet or something so that it's easier to find them?

If not you could always just buy a charm or pendant, attach it to the lanyard and wear it over your neck.

You can have seasonal keychains that you change out every now and then. You could use it on carry-on luggage (not checked luggage because it might get stolen or lost) and attach a luggage tag to it. I hope this helps! :smile:

Mine isn't BV, but I attach my mobile phone holder to it and carry my phone around my neck (can't hear it if it's in my bag with all the traffic)

use your lanyard on your gym bag
wrap it around the handle and drop your keys into the bag
you won't lose them

when you travel if you have a small digi camera you can hook that to it and wear around your neck
handy dandy
lanyards are wonderful

I used to sell knot bracelets to cabat people
use a knot bracelet on each handle and you can close your cabat
most times they make a knot bracelet in the exact color of the cabat
so you don't even know it is there