Help! How do I clean a Juicy bag?

1. Does anyone know how to care for or clean a terry cloth Juicy bag?

2. Nearly impossible.. I would like to know too. I saw this girl had a daydreamer but it got so dirty, ew.

The only thing I can tihnk of is just tossing it in the wash. I mean, its basically a towel anyway. hhahaha just kidding. I dont know, dry clean?? thats why I stay away from juicy's terrycloth bags..

3. haha NO TOSSING IN THE WASH lol...there was a thread this afternoon about one of our forum girls throwing her fendi in the wash OY VEY:sad:

4. I'd say call and ask Juicy or send them an email.

5. I dunno where you bought it from, but I know Nordstrom told me they do free cleanings on all handbags sold there

6. I have the mint green and hot pink large bowler and it's getting a little dirty. I'm going to try to use those shout wipes. I think that's the best I can do.

7. I NEED HELP TOO :sad:
    I actually had the same question, my friend took my Juicy Velour bag for like ONE DAY and it smells like smoke. ewww...I have had this bag for a year and it's was perfectly CLEAN...
    Does anyone know how to get rid of the smell?

8. I have a velour bag too for school and its getting stains and stuff but i think its better let alone, i threw my juicy roll velour makeup bag in the wash and lets just say i don't have it anymore :sad:

9. First of all DO NOT USE THE SHOUT WIPES !!!! My daughter did that with her Juicy and the texture of the fabric changed- it was matted and no amount of brushing or fluffing could bring it back. I say use a clean soft cloth and a very mild soap like Woolite, cool water, lightly buff/blot until clean. TRY A HIDDEN AREA FIRST !!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice