Help! How dio I fix this??

melissatrv

O.G.
Feb 8, 2009
Sorry for the typo in the title, apparently you cannot edit a title once it posts. I have a brand new never used Mono canvas bag. I am always so careful to store bags so they handles will not indent the bag. However one side did. How do I get these imprints out ASAP? Is there a canvas conditioner or something that might work or other tips It looks more noticeable IRL than in the photo and of course it is on the front of the bag!!!! I know this will loosen over time, but this a new bag and I am heartbroken over this. Please, please offer tips if you have them

Attachments

• WP_20140823_010.jpg
    WP_20140823_010.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 335
Last edited:
That bag was stuffed, unfortunately when I put in in the large box I have to store, one of the handles fell down and now that bag laid on the handle causing the crease. Are you saying it should go away?

That bag was stuffed, unfortunately when I put in in the large box I have to store, one of the handles fell down and now that bag laid on the handle causing the crease. Are you saying it should go away?

The weight of your items in the bag when you carry it will make it go away. Or you can stuff it again while it's not in use and it will go away.

It will go away over time. Not good to put your bags in a box.

Be Blessed MoNikki

I don't put it in the LV box because I know that box is too small. I have very large Kate Spade box that I put it in so I can fully lay it out without the handles digging in. Can't believe I missed that. I have heard you can store in a either a box or dustbag but not both???

I don't put it in the LV box because I know that box is too small. I have very large Kate Spade box that I put it in so I can fully lay it out without the handles digging in. Can't believe I missed that. I have heard you can store in a either a box or dustbag but not both???
Don't put your bags in the box. It dries out the vachetta/canvas making it susceptible to cracking and other issues.

Just the dust bag dear - the vachetta and bag will need to breathe and cannot if in the box. I place my Speedy's in the dust bags stuffed with the handles down on each side for long periods of time and I do not have this on the side of my bag.

Be Blessed MoNikki

Last edited:

It will go away with use! BTW: I use Butcher's paper to stuff my bags, you can just ball it up and push it in. It helps keep all your Bags in shape.