Help! Hot stamping gone wrong? or am I just to picky?

Take it back! I would notice it every time I looked at the bag and it would make me upset. It's a brand new $1000 bag you need to feel joy every time you look at it not sadness. Don't wait and don't let the SA talk you out of it. If you are unhappy they need to make it right.

is there a thread anywhere that lists the stores that make bad hot stamps? i think something like this should exist! i had luggage tag heat stamped in another store and it looks great.
going to the store tomorrow, and i show them the one on my neverfull and the one how it's supposed to look like.
i really hate to go in again, as i already complained about another neverfulls handles cracking. don't want them to think that i overact because of every "little" mistake. i know that shouldn't bother me.
but if they refuse to do something about it, i'll contact lv and tell them about they're heatstamping quality in that particular store.

I would definitely take it back...I understand you don't want to complain again, but you wouldn't HAVE to complain if there weren't quality issues!! That 'A' is not acceptable and shame on them for handing it over to you like that!

Looks, to be kind, not good. Far away photo disturbed me more than the up close one. You'll feel better down the road if you bring it in. If they fix it/exchange, I'm sure you won't regret it. Been in similar situations, many a time. Good luck and be strong!

well i hope they offer me a replacement, becaue it's only 4 days old and i didn't wear it.

well no one would notice just walking by, it's a close up of course and yes the patina might make it look less awful, but at the top of the A there is no color, and it looks like a little piece is sticking out, if that makes sense? And if this is the case alrealdy, won't it peel off completely in the near future?

they tagged the handle i wanted it on with a green sticker, so they would do it on the right handle.

another picture not as close, but I don't mind if other people don't see it, i have to be happy with this bag!

+1 - i'm so type A and if i paid that much for a bag, this would totally bother me!! take it back and have them make it right.

well i hope they offer me a replacement, becaue it's only 4 days old and i didn't wear it.

well no one would notice just walking by, it's a close up of course and yes the patina might make it look less awful, but at the top of the A there is no color, and it looks like a little piece is sticking out, if that makes sense? And if this is the case alrealdy, won't it peel off completely in the near future?

they tagged the handle i wanted it on with a green sticker, so they would do it on the right handle.

another picture not as close, but I don't mind if other people don't see it, i have to be happy with this bag!

I agree. You need to be happy and it's still noticeable at a distance. I was hoping it wouldn't be as bad but I was wrong. Good luck and keep us posted!

UPDATE

I went to the store today. i showed them the pictures and they told me they can't do anything about it. they could try to rub the blurred W but it might happen the same thing with the A because they could accidentally rub the letter itself too.
they told me that they also had to replace a few bags when it looked terrible, but mine doesn't look "so bad"
so looks like i have to live with this.

i'm trying at a different store tomorrow.. really mad

That's ridiculous! I would be so angry! They're the ones that messed it up- they should replace your bag. I wouldn't let them re-stamp it- it'll just be a big mess. I would go back and ask to talk to the manager. They should either give you a new bag OR at least replace the straps!

UPDATE

I went to the store today. i showed them the pictures and they told me they can't do anything about it. they could try to rub the blurred W but it might happen the same thing with the A because they could accidentally rub the letter itself too.
they told me that they also had to replace a few bags when it looked terrible, but mine doesn't look "so bad"
so looks like i have to live with this.

i'm trying at a different store tomorrow.. really mad

Maybe ask if they can replace the strap?